Judgement vs CD F2P PREP 2-1

odin all in

Yeah I declined because we couldn't pull 30 not tryna flame but didn't you cancel vs Sv for the same reason ?

Chalu your a cauliflower inbred hick nagger. Quit talking. You are a nobody, don't act like you are some1.

Yeah I declined because we couldn't pull 30 not tryna flame but didn't you cancel vs Sv for the same reason ?

We canceled because gardeners broke Ryan's internet. Doom knows that and so does Sv.

But you're right you can't pull 30 which indicates that you should probably close.

P.S.

Selling law runes.

We canceled because gardeners broke Ryan's internet. Doom knows that and so does Sv.

But you're right you can't pull 30 which indicates that you should probably close.

P.S.

Selling law runes.

Sigh nice attempt of a flame please grow up

@@Remy and @ would like to prep you guys in the future not yet though as we need more prep practice and  dont have enough experience/quality in clan wars to compete with you guys

Alright alright, you're right.

brown sticky stuff man if i was in another clan I wouldn't wanna prep dome either, its like an auto prep loss on these cauliflower sharkbrew scores.

No lmfao. We cancelled bc King Horms internet was messed up for the day. You think we can't pull 30 without you guys yet we pull 40 to every prep still. You are literally clueless about everything don't even try to act like you have any idea about anything.

@@Remy and @ would like to prep you guys in the future not yet though as we need more prep practice and  dont have enough experience/quality in clan wars to compete with you guys

I respect that and at least you're smart enough to know that you shouldn't prep us, the first thing Chalu told us when he left was he wanted to prep us but looks Zetro or someone smart made him come to his senses

@@Chalu

Cheer leading practice is Tuesday 5:30 Est at World 1 clan wars. Prior to this you will need to pick up and car pool with white zetro & his kids 15 minutes before practice. Please be on time, we need our cheerleaders.

Wednesday is off so please ice your legs because Thursday will be a very long practice.

Thursday practice will begin at 5:00 Est!

Please be on time because our cheer leaders are very very important to us!

@@Chalu

Cheer leading practice is Tuesday 5:30 Est at World 1 clan wars. Prior to this you will need to pick up and car pool with white zetro & his kids 15 minutes before practice. Please be on time, we need our cheerleaders.

Wednesday is off so please ice your legs because Thursday will be a very long practice.

Thursday practice will begin at 5:00 Est!

Please be on time because our cheer leaders are very very important to us!

You didn't tell him the line up. We'll be playing against Olympus and aao. Come support.

He's not even in doom so go get your inhaler and calm down

Watch videos 1-3 where everybody in doom makes fun of you, including the clan reject of all time, ari say that you're an ignorant moron. Grab your book of attempted insults and sit down, you're clueless.