Apex's Saturday Beatdown Ft XL,RT,OP

إيزيس سيئة

"On this fine Saturday evening, Extinct left edge with a solid 30 members later peaking at 34 to take on the lpc world. We got a pm asking to help assist apex on there first trip so we gladly accepted and took on as much as we could in the limited 2 hours."

gj

Looks like my boys over in extinct carried yall. No mention for the clan that actually DID pull enough to compete with said clans? And from watching your vid u didnt clear op or even came close. But none the less great job apex

Remember we played tic tac toe on your forhead back before chaotic closed... #memories

who even are you fucking tomato, go back to your hole brown sticky stuffty edge recruit

anyways, back to what i was saying before i was rudely interrupted, if you do reopen endangered il gladly take leader of that and close extinct @@Empire

meh i dunno endangered has really high standards, we wouldve got Vtec & bravey if they weren't in extinct but sadly they are, maybe we could get bean?

you mean we ''gave'' em 35 people?? sit down in your wheelchair tomato

Clearly you don't know how to do simple addition. You gave apex 35 people?? 

What the fuck their topic claims they pulled 35 and later peaked at 41.  Your topic claims you peaked at 31. WHERE ARE YOUR 75 PEOPLE? L0L 

Extinct claiming they "gave" you 35 people so Apex puled 4-6? What's going on here fellas? somethings not right

EDIT after hours of research.....

IT SEEMS AS IF YOU PULLED 15 EACH... EXCELLENT!

Clearly you don't know how to do simple addition. You gave apex 35 people?? 

What the fuck their topic claims they pulled 35 and later peaked at 41.  Your topic claims you peaked at 31. WHERE ARE YOUR 75 PEOPLE? L0L 

Extinct claiming they "gave" you 35 people so Apex puled 4-6? What's going on here fellas? somethings not right

EDIT after hours of research.....

IT SEEMS AS IF YOU PULLED 15 EACH... EXCELLENT!

and after 2 minutes of research it still looks like you are stuck in a wheelchair dropping on your 4head daily, tomato.

sry we pulled 31, counted all of your leaks for a total of 35, silly me