xL's Saturday Ft: Op/rT/Ex/J/Sv

Niblet

Disappointed with our performance in Thursday's prep vs. Extinct, Excel set out with 34 strong to fulfill our revenge. Instead, Extinct resorted to hiding behind Apex and their 17 pull.  

Fight of the day: Excel decided to team with the riskTakerz after hearing Apex and Extinct were still together. Instead, we ran into Sv south of Ca and proceeded to push them north to Ca trees. With things even, Vitality rushed in wearing the neutral cape and xL, rT, and vT proceeded to push Sv to singles west of the boneyard.

Shoutouts:

Extinct for hitting us once, getting bullied out of Ca, and then calling Apex for help and putting on their capes

Judgement for the clean 1v1 despite being down 5

Vitality for opening

Olympus/Doom for pulling 50

DsspRfc.png

urded's POV

DsspRfc.png

dude you got cleared. DW man it was 3 clans i wouldnt lose sleep over it

show me where we got cleared with proof. I was on the entire trip im pretty sure the only time we spent in single was about 2 seconds on our own and the rest of the time was following clans we cleared into single (that's you, olympus + doom)

dude you got cleared. DW man it was 3 clans i wouldnt lose sleep over it

show me where we got cleared with proof. I was on the entire trip im pretty sure the only time we spent in single was about 2 seconds on our own and the rest of the time was following clans we cleared into single (that's you, olympus + doom)

LOL mate watch from 4:30 till the end of the vid. We hit you with like 50 people at level 7 and pushed you all the way to level 26 singles with about 70 people.

Like @@Niblet said we had 3 clans don't act like you guys had a chance. Plus the only time we fought u was at that point

did we follow you to singles and finish off your remaining 25-30? no, we had 75, we won you lost. Like i said, it was 3 clans so dont sweat it. btw its about 45 seconds be4 the end of the vid

did we follow you to singles and finish off your remaining 25-30? no, we had 75, we won you lost. Like i said, it was 3 clans so dont sweat it. btw its about 45 seconds be4 the end of the vid

no one wants to see a wall of text and alot of pointless pics so np. Nice pull

inom

Great trip loved the action.

Sucks that Extinct pulled 17 and couldn't even fight us with out wearing Apex's teamcapes and getting in their teamspeak LOL.

Thx for the fight Judgment was fun..

Hunting Ex+Ap  with RT turned into one hell of a fun time,, thx RT shout out to VT for showing up in our capes clearing SV with us.

See u tomorrow bb'z