AAO Tuesday Late Night F2P Cluster | Ft. Excel & CD+Mains

Hatton

Vp6nYXh.gif

S6zZhpn.png

On this fine Tuesday night we were approached by Excel for a small wilderness run in. Unfortunately for Excel they were scouted and hit by Critical Damage before we arrived :o This escalated into a 30 minute cluster in which we had full control of, pushing both clans back n fourth to single :P Enjoy the video!

DMb4RYx.gif

7SqFvAC.png

AAO Starting:  22

XL Starting: 19

CD+Mains+EoP Starting: 2(Maybe More scattered)

DMb4RYx.gif

lzn8Qbs.png

Nick's POV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=303&v=UazIlJJjpSA

ST6zSu2.png

2rpvj9s.png

pNQu9K6.png?1

LVMrWcK.png

2hcnjas.jpg

h1IXWw5.jpg

jwD9CTh.jpg

eKGeDLo.png

Posted by Hatton on behalf of @@Patrick, credits to @@Patrick for writing the topic.

Why does the last 2 minutes of your video show you running from CD as we switched our focus from you and xl....?

CD and the rest whilst we got a regroup, but he died and had to go. Cut out the propaganda and bullbrown sticky stuff mate it's only a mid week unofficial it's not that serious. We are adults now.

im not an optometrist but to me it looked like aao was maneuvering themselves so they would not get sandwiched between cd and xl  

I can agree with that as we were doing the same, but when the cap counter says +5 team 7 over aao, and then the last clip of them is literally walking away from the fight with 11opts to chase down 1 CD member while the rest of CD is hitting xl.......? Just makes me wonder.

Is Aao becoming a nh clan? Im not used to see brown sticky stuff wrote by aao... looks like u got cleared at 5 min.

We stopped returning after we seen 5 EoP members run to your rescue while you already had +5-10 on us. I guess you can claim a win in the end if u want, but we clearly beat you when it was more of an even fight.

CD is so quick to defend themselves.. My oh my its just a midweek, settle down. You made a topic, we make a topic. The video shows us just trying to avoid being sammy'd. Once we did that, we picked off your stragglers like flies flying on ur nan's home made pies. 

tldr; AAO pk's close to every day, welcome back to the wilderness for those who haven't been out lately  :rolleyes: