Zeke & Friends

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

> pure clan

> first vid features a zerker

edit: i see niggas running around in d'hide body too.  Damn man, just take this brown sticky stuff down or away from the pure section

we had 2 mains because ExP had 4 bro. Doom + RK hit us randomly if they just asked us for a PKRI we wouldn't have brought them

sorry we got you that rustled over an unofficial trip

> pure clan

> first vid features a zerker

edit: i see niggas running around in d'hide body too.  Damn man, just take this brown sticky stuff down or away from the pure section

Refer to this bro 

we had 2 mains because ExP had 4 bro. Doom + RK hit us randomly if they just asked us for a PKRI we wouldn't have brought them

sorry we got you that rustled over an unofficial trip

I'm glad you didn't list your clan history most tomatoic nigga livin'!

its a game i'm having fun atm going hard for a clan which I love and I'm getting the credit/respect I deserve for it. while you are in a LPC which only wants you for being a nice +1 in pk trips/preps 

its a game i'm having fun atm going hard for a clan which I love and I'm getting the credit/respect I deserve for it. while you are in a LPC which only wants you for being a nice +1 in pk trips/preps 

Going hard? Man if you're going hard it's honestly not paying off? Two clans merged and still fighting the lowest of the low lpc's? STEP UP, PLEASE. I SEEM TO HAVE CLEARED YOUR WHOLE DAMN CLAN ON SB TONIGHT DIG UR GRAVE

The ranks of your clan really have the arrogance to think you're the #1 LPC yet will openly admit to declining events from any established lpcs and would rather spend your time prepping rt and clans of that calibre.

Why not do yourself a favour and start actually giving decent clans events even if it's minis, you constantly use the excuse that your levels are too low when in fact they're pretty high.

Step up or sit down

Going hard? Man if you're going hard it's honestly not paying off? Two clans merged and still fighting the lowest of the low lpc's? STEP UP, PLEASE. I SEEM TO HAVE CLEARED YOUR WHOLE DAMN CLAN ON SB TONIGHT DIG UR GRAVE

Both clans didn't have many members at the time of Vitalitys creation to began with, only Cores of each clan stayed and both vt4 and Dude are very inactive/busy with school. We're atm building off of that bro, we might actually be one the first "MERGE" that actually works also, I don't  many  name changed merges have ever worked so far due to contradicting view points but all our ranks are chill and we're very good at working things out. Once we get the f2p preps + levels up and our members quested for p2p I'd like to see what we can accomplish 

The ranks of your clan really have the arrogance to think you're the #1 LPC yet will openly admit to declining events from any established lpcs and would rather spend your time prepping rt and clans of that calibre.

Why not do yourself a favour and start actually giving decent clans events even if it's minis, you constantly use the excuse that your levels are too low when in fact they're pretty high.

Step up or sit down

We don't think we're #1 though? We got a long way to go ignore Ari Gold l0l its our clans trolling account, a lot of people have access to it 

No flame intended, good job on your action. We were severely out-numbered during the first fights.

It's a shame no one from Doom vidded though, cause as you already know we got a few more guys on and cleared you easily multiple times. That's our fault for not having a vidder though. Hopefully we'll have an actual event setup with you guys sometime in the future!

All I see if you spamming gf doom vs Rk lmao but no fight?

Also rk is in doom as rk is a team

And doom made you end as we were in everyworld you hopped to and wouldn't let you leave corp.

Anddddd we only had 10 lmao

Last thing you always bring mains to your weekday events so pls don't make excuses.