[D]oom Vs. [O]lym[P]us P2P Prep 3-0

موني

I don't get how or why we would moan at people for being in the undisputed #1 clan as their hpc... Grats doom, look like you outperformed us this time, shoutout for both clans getting in them p2p preps :)

I think it's because your fellow clan members believe we use invites, every member of doom that also is a member of foe has applied or is currently in the application process before being accepted.

Respect to you though for stepping up and admitting defeat on this occasion, hope to have some more events with you soon

you always seem to find an excuse

I wonder how it would've turned out with ryan calling for us tho:/ he's a beast, prob woulda been a perfection in round 1 or 2 if he was there

Lol, no. I'm a better caller than Ryan. Ask him yourself, I used to call for doom back in the day along with him. And it's not my fault doom has foe members. Of course 2k14 clanners are going To lose to 2k4 clanners lol. Olympus is a bunch of new people, doom isn't.

Lol, no. I'm a better caller than Ryan. Ask him yourself, I used to call for doom back in the day along with him. And it's not my fault doom has for members. Of course 2k14 clanners are going I lose to 2k4 clanners lol. Olympus is a bunch of new people, doom isn't.

And it's not my fault doom has for members.

Rewrite this sentence so I can figure out whatever cauliflower point you're trying to get across.

P.S. Prep us again in both servers next week.

Lol, no. I'm a better caller than Ryan. Ask him yourself, I used to call for doom back in the day along with him. And it's not my fault doom has foe members. Of course 2k14 clanners are going To lose to 2k4 clanners lol. Olympus is a bunch of new people, doom isn't.

Gf cp, datassd0e carried 10/10 caller better than Ryan.

so your excuse for losing is you being a better caller than ryan?

I didn't attend the prep. And this has nothing to do with calling, it's about Half of those opts are foe members who have been clanning for years, while a lot our members started with op from the beginning. Even if op has 4-5 total cp members in our clan, foe is #1 p2p atm lol.

How can you possibly be so good at runescape/calling yet you have been in Olympus for 4 months and you are the same rank as someone that joined your clan 2 weeks ago

I've been in for 6months and I'm a higher rank than most people in the clan lmao. Your attempt at propaganda is pathetic tbh.