TLP Deathwatch Topic

lookatwhatidid

lmfao tlp cancelled prep to save the embarrassment. @@Rihana Pm Me why not call for them since you're so good instead of wasting your time viewing this topic trying to convince people that your fictional story actually exists. how about you @@33th you can't call for a group of 34 deffers, addy, and 50+ level 100s? what about you @@Known 2 Pown ex tlp leader, stop viewing this topic and call for your clan lmfao

lmfao tlp cancelled prep to save the embarrassment. @@Rihana Pm Me why not call for them since you're so good instead of wasting your time viewing this topic trying to convince people that your fictional story actually exists. how about you @@33th you can't call for a group of 34 deffers, addy, and 50+ level 100s? what about you @@Known 2 Pown ex tlp leader, stop viewing this topic and call for your clan lmfao

I never said I was so good lmao. I used to be the king, I'm washed up now when it comes to RS. But just stop now lol this brown sticky stuff is old brown sticky stuff now lol. Sure 8 pages in one night is impressive and alotta hype but nobody cares anymore lol

Later