TLP Deathwatch Topic

lookatwhatidid

lmao 34 def is ugly as fuck i wouldn't be caught dead with that brown sticky stuff loooooooooooooooool

i was 30 def with 99 pray with only hand cannon cause i couldnt get def any higher. Then i said fuck it and got turm and i was 35 def because im the fucking king. Pretty much the greatest agile pure to ever log on to RS. I should clean up my act and stop drinking so i could body fo even harder but I'm making too much irl money to care loooool. Bloodystr and Range| are real as fuck tho and should join tlp.

So for now I'll stay inactive and let the boy Hunaman keep electric chair'ing fo's tiny ass clan lmaoooooo.

and btw I'm 23 atm turning 24 in november. 

I work for an accounting firm that does consulting for brown sticky stuffbundle of twigss that don't know how to run a business, so if any fo ranks pm me i can help them out and give them advice on how to not be absolute brown sticky stuff lmaooooooooooooo.

If fo needs some extra money to pay for ts or forums just let me know and i can help you out lmaoooooooo

JVzEdKB.gif

and btw @@lookatwhatidid i said previously that I wouldn't quote you because your not worth my time which still remains true but i like the moxi and drive you have for fo, its very admirable even though you only probably joined in 2k15 and i have legit no idea who you are lol. But the fact remains you have the fire in the belly and i like that. If you join TLP i can pay for your college or some brown sticky stuff like that because your talents are going to waste in tiny ass fo lol. 

Just throw me a pm in a few hours when i wake up. My checkbook is always open ;p

Any fo members the need a little financial leverage IRL just let me know and I can hook you up.

Dave out.

lmao 34 def is ugly as fuck i wouldn't be caught dead with that brown sticky stuff loooooooooooooooool i was 30 def with 99 pray with only hand cannon cause i couldnt get def any higher. Then i said fuck it and got turm and i was 35 def because im the fucking king. Pretty much the greatest agile pure to ever log on to RS. I should clean up my act and stop drinking so i could body fo even harder but I'm making too much irl money to care loooool. Bloodystr and Range| are real as fuck tho and should join tlp. So for now I'll stay inactive and let the boy Hunaman keep electric chair'ing fo's tiny ass clan lmaoooooo. and btw I'm 23 atm turning 24 in november.  I work for an accounting firm that does consulting for brown sticky stuffbundle of twigss that don't know how to run a business, so if any fo ranks pm me i can help them out and give them advice on how to not be absolute brown sticky stuff lmaooooooooooooo. If fo needs some extra money to pay for ts or forums just let me know and i can help you out lmaoooooooo JVzEdKB.gif and btw @@lookatwhatidid i said previously that I wouldn't quote you because your not worth my time which still remains true but i like the moxi and drive you have for fo, its very admirable even though you only probably joined in 2k15 and i have legit no idea who you are lol. But the fact remains you have the fire in the belly and i like that. If you join TLP i can pay for your college or some brown sticky stuff like that because your talents are going to waste in tiny ass fo lol.  Just throw me a pm in a few hours when i wake up. My checkbook is always open ;p Any fo members the need a little financial leverage IRL just let me know and I can hook you up. Dave out.
 tl;dr nice dr. seuss story though

tl;dr nice dr. seuss story though

I'm impressed, that's a good way to disacknowledge me. But the fact remains if you need a couple racks for uni or to get your mom a nice car just let me know. TLP's doors are open. Just catch me b4 I start drinking. Usually I'm a pretty pleasant drunk but sometimes I can be mean ;p

I'm impressed, that's a good way to disacknowledge me. But the fact remains if you need a couple racks for uni or to get your mom a nice car just let me know. TLP's doors are open. Just catch me b4 I start drinking. Usually I'm a pretty pleasant drunk but sometimes I can be mean ;p
 23 years old and you can't even compose yourself to log off and ignore me like you said you would. and chill with the fictional stories and empty promises, we all know you're just a non-deserving tlp elder who is known for having 34 defence with a 2-19 prep record. think twice before coming for the great one lilguy

23 years old and you can't even compose yourself to log off and ignore me like you said you would. and chill with the fictional stories and empty promises, we all know you're just a non-deserving tlp elder who is known for having 34 defence with a 2-19 prep record. think twice before coming for the great one lilguy

of everything you said nothing gets to me because I got that fkin guap irl, you can post your irl anytime lool, but its the 34 def that gets me man. I was never 34, I was always 30,35 or 39 

eGvxj5a.png

God I was so good back then fucking memories man.

and my rs character was sexy as fuck omg fucking mint i would destroy that brown sticky stuff omg them thighs. It's all in the pigtails.

I'm actually very curious as to who the great one is.