TLP Deathwatch Topic

lookatwhatidid

whoever wants to go to miami to learn how to p2p war and fuck up some commas, i'll pay for your plane ticket cuz i work for an accounting firm like @@Rihana Pm Me just pm now lmfaooo i'm in tears

man this was respectful banter and it was alotta fun because I thought you actually had some juice in fo. But come to find out you wear adidas track suits irl. Like i cant even breath right now because i wasted so much time typing to you and youre wearing an adidas track suit. Please post your IRL picture lol.

Until you do I'm revoking my offer of paying for your college and buying your mom a new car.

Like man I was disappointed when I learned you were an absolute no namer in fo but this brown sticky stuff right here nigga takes the cake. Fucking adidas track suits man lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo.

Good luck in the preps this week. I won't be able to make them but considering the fact you're battling with me at 5am uk time I'm sure that you'll be there. GL on your 2-21. My offer still stands that if you post your irl pic on this topic you can still join TLP. You have determination and I like that, you can throw me a pm and we can work this out. You just need a little consulting and I'm the guy to do it because I work for an accounting firm right? ;p

This was fun Sharkbrew have a good night.

o yea fo is fucking trash lmao nigga fuck fo!

shoutout to @, bloodystr, heisemburg, @@Moni, j3r, Range| and most importantly my nigga y4nk! They're actually good.

fucking fo man TLP apps are open.

I gotta go clean up all the beer cans from my room and the puke outside of my window.

Feeling good though, first person to pm me on IRC I'll give them 50m cash so be quick. 

o yea fo is fucking trash lmao nigga fuck fo! shoutout to @, bloodystr, heisemburg, Range| and most importantly my nigga y4nk! They're actually good.
 there's a reason why kevin aka bloodystr joined tlp for 3 days pre-eoc and rejoined foe. you and the rest of the battlescape infested clan are awful lmfaoooo

o yea fo is fucking trash lmao nigga fuck fo!

shoutout to @, bloodystr, heisemburg, Range| and most importantly my nigga y4nk! They're actually good.

fucking fo man TLP apps are open.

I gotta go clean up all the beer cans from my room and the puke outside of my window.

Feeling good though, first person to pm on IRC I'll give them 50m cash so be quick.

This fool just said y4nk was good, that fool gets sat more than me