TLP Deathwatch Topic

lookatwhatidid

oh you meant when you teamed with xl? you're on the same level as @@33th, sorta kinda a waste of time to even acknowledge you now especially after this topic http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/8263-fatality-saturday-know-your-place-tlp/

lmfao chilz, u still got the pics of ur meetup with dripz & co?

lookatwhatidid....cleared the battlescape community aka the last pures. was pretty easy. i'm going to sleep great. try to sleep ez tlp, i know its hard going to sleep while trying to ponder why you guys keep losing to foe p2p youtubers 2k15 brids despite having 34 defence, addy and 50+ level 100s. goodnight sharkbrew community

oh ye this topic also shows that TLP has a community and foe some cauliflower +^1´s that post topic that foe leadership is embarrassed to post in after what we did to you on saturday (and every saturday before that last 3 months btw)

Or maybe the fact that our leadership won't drop to your level of stupidity and in engage in a dispute on a community forum, they also know our prep record vs you does the talking.

Chill out

Or maybe the fact that our leadership won't drop to your level of stupidity and in engage in a dispute on a community forum, they also know our prep record vs you does the talking.

Chill out

Drop to our level of stupidity and IN ENGAGE

Don't even need fo leadership making fo look bad here we have lookatwhatidid doing that perfectly

Chill out

Our record in a minigame does the talking lmfao we're a real clan

meanwhile i'm not sure if u were there or if u were part of the 2/3 of fo that didn't attend their saturday trip but we logged in on top of you in multi (you had 0 idea because as usual you had 0 intel)and walked you down to the ditch lol

if that doesn't do the talking i'm not sure what does