Which HPC is #1 in the wildy

bigmanting

Which HPC is #1 in the wildy  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which HPC is #1 in the wildy

my response clearly said f2p you blind cauliflower p2p brid.

Yes there are obvious outliers like cp twice, sup twice in the last 3 preps, fi like 4 times, etc lmfao

Guess how many outliers tlp has vs those clans? None.

Yea I agree bro sick logic (also you cancelled the prep today lmao)

yet your overall record is still bad. Our overall record (with more preps mind you) is significantly better. Also why the fuck did you call me a "p2p brid". I never brid you're not talking to soggy fucking toast. 

yet your overall record is still bad. Our overall record (with more preps mind you) is significantly better. Also why the fuck did you call me a "p2p brid". I never brid you're not talking to soggy fucking toast. 

lmfao so now you're a minigame clan? You also dont have more preps (nice math lmfao) and we have been open a shorter time.

In f2p you lose to us, cp, fi, and supremacy.

In f2p tlp loses occasionally to foe, and thats it.

It's called consistency and its something foe will never have.

If you wanna talk prep records, whats your prep record against supremacy recently lmao? You guys are bragging about beating a clan when they were literally all level 70s yet continue to lose to clans like supremacy, cp, and fi lmfao

broccoli

lmfao so now you're a minigame clan? You also dont have more preps (nice math lmfao) and we have been open a shorter time. In f2p you lose to us, cp, fi, and supremacy. In f2p tlp loses occasionally to foe, and thats it. It's called consistency and its something foe will never have. If you wanna talk prep records, whats your prep record against supremacy recently lmao? You guys are bragging about beating a clan when they were literally all level 70s yet continue to lose to clans like supremacy, cp, and fi lmfao  broccoli
 lmfao are you that dumb or just REALLY DELUSIONAL? FOE is 78-12 compared to TLP's 52- 37. We have more preps than you and our record is way better than yours, and our prep record is way more consistent. "We have been open a shorter time" Lmfao FOE & TLP reopened on Feburary 1st. Jesus christ, Hanuman instead of improving your leading skills to not continue having a brown sticky stuffty 2-19 prep record, it looks like you've been working on your persuasion/delusion skills to convince your brown sticky stuffty clan that they are actually good

aw poor little @@33th is getting emotional because his clan is 2-19 vs FOE. it's ok, blame Hanuman. thats what you get for promoting Hanuman to Warlord. These are the results you get lmfa0

im thankful that hanuman is TLPs warlord also bless urself, what do you do irl that allows you to reply to everything 24/7? 

btw

Xsvu4mQ.png

lmfao are you that dumb or just REALLY DELUSIONAL? FOE is 78-12 compared to TLP's 52- 37. We have more preps than you and our record is way better than yours, and our prep record is way more consistent. "We have been open a shorter time" Lmfao FOE & TLP reopened on Feburary 1st. Jesus christ, Hanuman instead of improving your leading skills to not continue having a brown sticky stuffty 2-19 prep record, it looks like you've been working on your persuasion/delusion skills to convince your brown sticky stuffty clan that they are actually good

lmfao allan I know this might be beyond your comprehension, but more than just foe can have preps off sharkbrew. 

Yes, you're way more consistent. Way more consistent at losing to lower tier clans lmao

u were #5 last f2p trip and lost to every clan except eop and rd lmfao

u have nothing

lmfao allan I know this might be beyond your comprehension, but more than just foe can have preps off sharkbrew.  Yes, you're way more consistent. Way more consistent at losing to lower tier clans lmao u were #5 last f2p trip and lost to every clan except eop and rd lmfao u have nothing
 Lmfao Hanuman. I, Allan, Aka Chilz Aka Joseph's Interpreter is the reason why TLP is F2P based. Nice 1-9 F2P prep record vs FOE btw lmfa000. This is the reason why FOE turned TLP into a F2P based clan. 3-0's everywhere lmfao, there's more, but let me not continue hurting @@33th and Hanuman's feelings r0flhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtgojTsmxZM

lmfao so now you're a minigame clan? You also dont have more preps (nice math lmfao) and we have been open a shorter time.

In f2p you lose to us, cp, fi, and supremacy.

In f2p tlp loses occasionally to foe, and thats it.

It's called consistency and its something foe will never have.

If you wanna talk prep records, whats your prep record against supremacy recently lmao? You guys are bragging about beating a clan when they were literally all level 70s yet continue to lose to clans like supremacy, cp, and fi lmfao

broccoli

I don't pay attention to the amount of TLPs preps. How would I know? Anyway gratz on number 2 brother

Also why the hate for supremacy jesus christ. They really aren't that bad at f2p considering they are F2P based