F2P

1.CP

2. TLP very close behind

3. FOE

P2p

1.FOE

2.TLP very close behind

3. CP

In that regard TLP is most consistent across both server, sometimes taking #1 in either or both.

Foe gods of p2p but low pulls low def makes their f2p weaker

CP out pull all in f2p, chase clans, p2p we are a safe 3rd, quite a bit behind TLP and FOE tho, but considerably ahead of Fi, Sup

I've never laughed so hard on these forums since that one time on Easter I made Rip Ghetto explain to me why its okay for clans to not go out on "Easters eve" for hours on end

The honest truth

F2P

1.CP

2. TLP very close behind

3. FOE

P2p

1.FOE

2.TLP very close behind

3. CP

In that regard TLP is most consistent across both server, sometimes taking #1 in either or both.

Foe gods of p2p but low pulls low def makes their f2p weaker

CP out pull all in f2p, chase clans, p2p we are a safe 3rd, quite a bit behind TLP and FOE tho, but considerably ahead of Fi, Sup

how?

Foe was #1 F2P for like 7 months, tied with Eop when they were open at the beginning of the year, and only now is there even competition that has stepped up. That being said if you base #1 F2P off pulls alone then you are cauliflower. if you also base it off 2 weeks of trips then you are also cauliflower. Look at the quality of a clans members by looking at ther fights or maybe preps as reference to determine who #1 is

yh if tlp cared about p2p it'd be more than enough evidence we're number one no matter how you look at it.

well TLP tried but there's no chance in P2P because it comes down to members individual skill at warring and being good at the game in p2p. guys that only do f2p joining ur clan will never be good at that. We just have the best members that's why our prep record is 79-12 lol. There's nothing wrong with that even hanu said he didn't care about #1 p2p but that's coz we are way too good at it

Don't be a complete tomato this time when u respond to me

how?

Foe was #1 F2P for like 7 months, tied with Eop when they were open at the beginning of the year, and only now is there even competition that has stepped up. That being said if you base #1 F2P off pulls alone then you are cauliflower. Look at the quality of a clans members by looking at ther fights or maybe preps as reference to determine who #1 is

Im talking wildy atm

Yes FOE have been dominating almost all year, but past month has been different.

Matched its prob

1. FOE

gap

2. TLP

gap

3.CP

Im talking wildy atm

Yes FOE have been dominating almost all year, but past month has been different.

Matched its prob

1. FOE

gap

2. TLP

gap

3.CP

I'd like to add if 0 multi clanning was allowed, thus no lpc members allowed to join HPC clans, foe would outpull in F2P by quite a bit.

That's what has changed, TLP and CP just look for more numbers from LPCs for the short term. Is that really what makes a clan successful in the longterm?

well TLP tried but there's no chance in P2P because it comes down to members individual skill at warring and being good at the game in p2p. guys that only do f2p joining ur clan will never be good at that. We just have the best members that's why our prep record is 79-12 lol. There's nothing wrong with that even hanu said he didn't care about #1 p2p but that's coz we are way too good at it

Don't be a complete tomato this time when u respond to me

strange when we pulled the same as fo to p2p jaja rushed us every time fo did l0000l

it's pretty clear fo was scared of a clan competing with them lol too bad it's not even competition on saturdays

strange when we pulled the same as fo to p2p jaja rushed us every time fo did l0000l

it's pretty clear fo was scared of a clan competing with them lol too bad it's not even competition on saturdays

remember when u came to mini with us? You were so chill then what happened lmfao.

Grow the fuck up

remember when u came to mini with us? You were so chill then what happened lmfao.

Grow the fuck up

yeah i changed so much lol u are acting like i wouldn't be doing the same thing to tlp if i was in fo or a different clan who were in a "rivalry" or whatever we have now

hilarious that ur taking my posts on sharkbrew to heart

yeah i changed so much lol u are acting like i wouldn't be doing the same thing to tlp if i was in fo or a different clan who were in a "rivalry" or whatever we have now

hilarious that ur taking my posts on sharkbrew to heart

right coz it's impossible to have a normal convo with u now no matter if it's on sharkbrew or not even when I tell u to stop acting cauliflower

I'd like to add if 0 multi clanning was allowed, thus no lpc members allowed to join HPC clans, foe would outpull in F2P by quite a bit.

That's what has changed, TLP and CP just look for more numbers from LPCs for the short term. Is that really what makes a clan successful in the longterm?

We have a large standalone ml. Not as large as yours, but if we averaged out it'd be nice if we were never more than 5-10 down.

Recruiting is not ever a bad thing and the more people cycling into the community the better. It's pretty clear that CP needs a large outpull to have anything remotely considered a good trip and that's f2p at best. I'd be lying if I said we could consistently match you in pull but I don't think you can disagree with the fact that the closer everyone pulls on weekends the better - we play to fight, first and foremost

right coz it's impossible to have a normal convo with u now no matter if it's on sharkbrew or not even when I tell u to stop acting cauliflower

y would i have a conversation on sharkbrew lmao

thanks for the entertainment while i got void on my fo killer tho

ur still fat chilz

We have a large standalone ml. Not as large as yours, but if we averaged out it'd be nice if we were never more than 5-10 down.

Recruiting is not ever a bad thing and the more people cycling into the community the better. It's pretty clear that CP needs a large outpull to have anything remotely considered a good trip and that's f2p at best. I'd be lying if I said we could consistently match you in pull but I don't think you can disagree with the fact that the closer everyone pulls on weekends the better - we play to fight, first and foremost

Yeah I agree so I don't see the point to take members from LPC clans just to pull MORE than other clans instead of equal. That's what the mentality has become now. Nobody cares about fighting or enjoying their trip with an even pull instead it's shaming the other clan with a higher pull

That's why 0 multi clanning is the best, because it prevents a cheating of the system and free extra numbers on trips