Which HPC is #1 in the wildy

bigmanting

Which HPC is #1 in the wildy  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which HPC is #1 in the wildy

not surprised the battlescape kids in tlp doesn't know tlp is a p2p based clan and foe forced them to be f2p based because their quality consists of brown sticky stuff members like @@33th, @@BarrageKyle, hanuman, @@Rihana Pm Me but foe still beaten them more times in f2p preps. stay ez with the 2-19 prep record tlp

l0l i love ur comments always a good read

Yeah I agree so I don't see the point to take members from LPC clans just to pull MORE than other clans instead of equal. That's what the mentality has become now. Nobody cares about fighting or enjoying their trip with an even pull instead it's shaming the other clan with a higher pull

That's why 0 multi clanning is the best, because it prevents a cheating of the system and free extra numbers on trips

being a little bit hypocritical aren't ya

Yeah I agree so I don't see the point to take members from LPC clans just to pull MORE than other clans instead of equal. That's what the mentality has become now. Nobody cares about fighting or enjoying their trip with an even pull instead it's shaming the other clan with a higher pull

That's why 0 multi clanning is the best, because it prevents a cheating of the system and free extra numbers on trips

hey you take youtubers on your trips for extra opts?? lmao don't be a hypocrite when u respond next time.. 

Im talking wildy atm

Yes FOE have been dominating almost all year, but past month has been different.

Matched its prob

1. FOE

gap

2. TLP

gap

3.CP

there is hardly a gap between foe/tlp in f2p matched lol.

If anything we are tied for #1. Foe loses to cp,sup,fi,tlp. TLP has only lost to foe in the last like 3 months.

If foe is #1 why do they lose to the #2,#3,#4, and even #5 clan lol

Sure TLP cant consistently beat foe in f2p (yet) but we have literally not lost to anyone else.

People here seem to be blinded by foes star power, can never give an actual response when someone asks how good they are.

If anything we are tied for #1. Foe loses to cp,sup,fi,tlp. TLP has only lost to foe in the last like 3 months.

Sure TLP cant consistently beat foe in f2p (yet) but we have literally not lost to anyone else.

People here seem to be blinded by foes star power, can never give an actual response when someone asks how good they are.

What kind of dumb logic is this? I'm assuming it's simply trolling.

Look at our overall record. There are obvious out-liars like losing to Supremacy a few times, but overall FOE is the most dominant and consistent pure clan. I clearly don't need to go into much more detail with that. 

TLP just cancelled a prep against us or am I missing something here?

I just don't know how I can reach out to youtubers and ask them to come to my trips. See the difference? If I had that power we would pull a lot more than 100

I feel like I'm talking to an Fi member right now, you are acting like a victim.  You were pulling way more than everyone 2-3 months ago and you're claiming that "clans only want to outpull clans and don't even fight them fair". Don't be such a hypocrite because you guys have seen pulls drop recently.  Everyone goes through their phases

Maybe you're right in a sense but ill give you the real reason we lose to some other clans occasionally. When we fight a clan that's better we advertise it to all our members and make sure the best members come to the event. A lot of people have lost interest to show up to everything just like in any clan and all experienced warrers don't show up to preps vs lower skilled clans, supremacy for example so we don't take the win because it's just not taken as seriously or we aren't fighting with our full force, but then it turns out Supremacy is just like any clan and is able to take the win because they aren't bad. It's just the people that fight in our clan that determine the concrete victory from happening or not. You have to remember the mentality is different in different clans.

You don't have to believe me but that's my honest answer. It's all about the hype.

I feel like I'm talking to an Fi member right now, you are acting like a victim. You were pulling way more than everyone 2-3 months ago and you're claiming that "clans only want to outpull clans and don't even fight them fair". Don't be such a hypocrite because you guys have seen pulls drop recently. Everyone goes through their phases

I'm not trying to act like the victim... And you are right we were pulling way more than everyone but we never 1) started brown sticky stuff with any other clan because we could beat them just because we had more numbers or 2) actually wanted to pull 20 more than everyone every trip. And yeah everyone goes through phases but as I said I don't agree with multi clanning in general. I wasn't a part of Foe's legacy with YouTube back in like 08 or w/e and idk how you can blame the clan for that when it was just a successful tool used to achieve fame and glory on the game.

Remind yourself how all the arguments started.

Maybe if you weren't so against foe and me you'd listen to my words for once

Maybe you're right in a sense but ill give you the real reason we lose to some other clans occasionally. When we fight a clan that's better we advertise it to all our members and make sure the best members come to the event. A lot of people have lost interest to show up to everything just like in any clan and all experienced warrers don't show up to preps vs lower skilled clans, supremacy for example so we don't take the win because it's just not taken as seriously or we aren't fighting with our full force, but then it turns out Supremacy is just like any clan and is able to take the win because they aren't bad. It's just the people that fight in our clan that determine the concrete victory from happening or not. You have to remember the mentality is different in different clans.

You don't have to believe me but that's my honest answer. It's all about the hype.

so ur saying ur members r brown sticky stuff i get u lmao

Look at our overall record. There are obvious out-liars like losing to Supremacy a few times, but overall FOE is the most dominant and consistent pure clan. I clearly don't need to go into much more detail with that. 

today is wednesday and im pretty sure we had a prep vs u and u declined but hey ho

there is hardly a gap between foe/tlp in f2p matched lol. If anything we are tied for #1. Foe loses to cp,sup,fi,tlp. TLP has only lost to foe in the last like 3 months. If foe is #1 why do they lose to the #2,#3,#4, and even #5 clan lol Sure TLP cant consistently beat foe in f2p (yet) but we have literally not lost to anyone else. People here seem to be blinded by foes star power, can never give an actual response when someone asks how good they are.
 So, this is how you (Hanuman) convince your battlescape filled clan that they are still good even though they have a 2-19 prep record, despite having 34 defence, 50+ level 100s and addy lmfa0. FOE beaten every clan at least 3x more than they've beaten us, FOE BEATEN TLP ALMOST 10x more than they beaten us (2-19). TLP cannot beat FOE consistenly, but yet you're saying that you are matched with us in F2P? Are you that dumb? Reread what you said and let me know how that makes sense. We can lose to every clan, but our prep record (79-12) shows why we're the most consistent and dominant pure clan.

my response clearly said f2p you blind cauliflower p2p brid.

Yes there are obvious outliers like cp twice, sup twice in the last 3 preps, fi like 4 times, etc lmfao

Guess how many outliers tlp has vs those clans? None.

Yea I agree bro sick logic (also you cancelled the prep today lmao)

You lost to sup twice in the last 3 preps lol

Stop making excuses, you arent nearly as consistent as TLP.

So, this is how you (Hanuman) convince your battlescape filled clan that they are still good even though they have a 2-19 prep record, despite having 34 defence, 50+ level 100s and addy lmfa0. FOE beaten every clan at least 3x more than they've beaten us, FOE BEATEN TLP ALMOST 10x more than they beaten us (2-19). TLP cannot beat FOE consistenly, but yet you're saying that you are matched with us in F2P? Are you that dumb? Reread what you said and let me know how that makes sense. We can lose to every clan, but our prep record (79-12) shows why we're the most consistent and dominant pure clan.

massacre lmfao

broken lol

my point is that wilderness has various obstacles and higher/lower ground while p2p preps are calling single piles in a 30v30? is it that hard to get lol...

right and my point is any matched number fight, f2p or p2p, whether it be 30v30, 80v80, wildy, clw, prep, fullout, same gear (wildy or maxed) we would win.

Otherwise whoever has more will pretty much always win in F2p. And recently clans have cared more about having more people just to win and they do whatever it takes to have the most people.

With 0 multi clanning, it makes pulls more legitimate. Don't care if u believe me or not because u obv don't care about what's said on sharkbrew