Which HPC is #1 in the wildy

bigmanting

Which HPC is #1 in the wildy  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which HPC is #1 in the wildy

today i learned instantly means 2 weeks later (when it was planned a month in advance)

ur right about the youtube thing though what fucking brown sticky stuffty clan would try to recruit like that lmao

You opened your apps like a week earlier than you planned lmfao

tlp dictates how your clan runs

why are you still talking brown sticky stuff to foe... I thought you learned after the first time that it won't end well for you lol.

I don't understand

wait, do u mean the thing where we slammed u for the last 2.5 out of 3 months?

do you really think you scare anyone [yr]homojeans lmfao?

like holy fuck u are unimposing

you opened in 2006, how is rs from 2007 + a bunch of pre-eoc brown sticky stuff a different game?

only difference is theres no chaotics/turm/steel titans/ovls which were OP as fuck and made skill matter a lot less...not seeing how "p2p is irrelevant" because everyone is bad at it now lol

if you think p2p warring is more skillful now than it was pre-eoc you are literally braindead

i would rather recruit from lpcs than youtube lol?

remember when TLP first started to pull around the same as fo, and we had a memberlist that was 20 men shorter than yours? you instantly re opened your applications in fear that another clan would be able to pull the same as you, and now you cry about us recruiting l0l

ok so you completely ignored what I said about P2P being more relevant in the past because you are wrong, but thanks for showing me that.

Secondly, the plan was only to keep apps closed for one month. How are you that dumb to think TLP made us reopen apps? TLP isn't even a threat to us as already seen and never will be. And there's a difference between bringing 10 invites from lpcs just to pull high and recruiting. If I wanted I could ask 15 people from LPCs to come to our trips just to pull 100 in P2P every weekend and the most in F2P like CP does now. But we don't do that. Still talking brown sticky stuff about foe when we demolished you the rivalry because you act tough online haha.

Don't make the same mistake twice.

ok so you completely ignored what I said about P2P being more relevant in the past because you are wrong, but thanks for showing me that.

Secondly, the plan was only to keep apps closed for one month. How are you that dumb to think TLP made us reopen apps? TLP isn't even a threat to us as already seen and never will be. And there's a difference between bringing 10 invites from lpcs just to pull high and recruiting. If I wanted I could ask 15 people from LPCs to come to our trips just to pull 100 in P2P every weekend and the most in F2P like CP does now. But we don't do that. Still talking brown sticky stuff about foe when we demolished you the rivalry because you act tough online haha.

holy brown sticky stuff i bet you thought you sounded powerful writing this

im cringing right now

haha epic plan bro 

just because you said something doesn't make it true

the second we started outpulling you in f2p you re opened your apps and when you pulled 80 to p2p you had 15 level 70s rag ranging with msbs

u mad lol?

haha epic plan bro 

just because you said something doesn't make it true

the second we started outpulling you in f2p you re opened your apps and when you pulled 80 to p2p you had 15 level 70s rag ranging with msbs

u mad lol?

Wrong and wrong.

The original plan was 1 month, you can ask anyone.

And what happened in the rivalry?

Tell me.

You opened your apps like a week earlier than you planned lmfao

tlp dictates how your clan runs

planned to re-open them august 1st but opened them july 29th because the 1st was a saturday, thats a pretty short week

if you think p2p warring is more skillful now than it was pre-eoc you are literally braindead

relying on ovls/turm/chaotics/summoning/30+ def is "less skillful" than p2p currently. explain why i'm wrong.

Wrong and wrong.

The original plan was 1 month, you can ask anyone.

And what happened in the rivalry?

Tell me.

you got slammed in f2p every week, and were reduced to calling the likes of jaja for help in p2p, also the most notable part-you were bullied out of #bungalow

you got slammed in f2p every week, and were reduced to calling the likes of jaja for help in p2p, also the most notable part-you were bullied out of #bungalow

bullied out of a clique of runescape players will you recover Holydreams? haha loser!!!!

@@l8l i wouldn't drop to holydreams level if I were you

you're actually someone respectful, im just trying to look out for u

TLP does the best in wildy on par with CP as of late due to their pulls

FOE pulls the highest to sundays but they always end their trips with a brown sticky stuffty feeling, like just look at their cc's at events and how many members bitch lol

TLP may pull less than 20ish? to p2p sundays than foe but none of us end the trip on a sad note, we actually have fun

haha and I thought you weren't a broccoli. Arguing with you is worse than arguing with isenne lmfao. I left that channel because everyday the rule of no clanning discussion was broken and I would see TLP kids get mad and mass hl me when we fucked them up. I didn't wanna be in there when we won the rivalry to see TLP cry. Why are you in it anyway?

haha and I thought you weren't a broccoli. Arguing with you is worse than arguing with isenne lmfao. I left that channel because everyday the rule of no clanning discussion was broken and I would see TLP kids get mad and mass hl me when we fucked them up. I didn't wanna be in there when we won the rivalry to see TLP cry. Why are you in it anyway?

bullied lol

are u asking me why i idle in an irc channel lmfao 

the only time we highlighted you in that channel was when you would either refuse to go higher than level 5 wilderness or wander around the wilderness like this

76491e30e4.jpg