Which HPC is #1 in the wildy

bigmanting

Which HPC is #1 in the wildy  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which HPC is #1 in the wildy

haha and I thought you weren't a broccoli. Arguing with you is worse than arguing with isenne lmfao. I left that channel because everyday the rule of no clanning discussion was broken and I would see TLP kids get mad and mass hl me when we fucked them up. I didn't wanna be in there when we won the rivalry to see TLP cry. Why are you in it anyway?

ima just quote all these posts for use in our saturday topic tbh

Ok random grudge, no1 cares about you. Shoot, go away. Couldn't even call for your clan today, stick to scouting. Make sure your scouting is on point while you guys run away the lobby pures

you're putting too much time into this man.  you should go study or something.  oh you prob go to community college. lemee just sit here and laugh at you while i go to a nice school and have a great time :)

many signups were done last weekend lolrdintel

chilz let's face it you dedicated your life to massacre and they still died lol

im not even in RD but the fact that you pull 50 on one weekend and then 80 on another weekend would usually imply you did signups, or trauma closed into you guys!

oh P.S whether you did signups or not, pulling 80+ for one weekend in over a month MUST imply you're #1 right? i mean come on.. fo? lmfao wtf is that!! only pulls 80+ almost every trip!

im not even in RD but the fact that you pull 50 on one weekend and then 80 on another weekend would usually imply you did signups, or trauma closed into you guys!

oh P.S whether you did signups or not, pulling 80+ for one weekend in over a month MUST imply you're #1 right? i mean come on.. fo? lmfao wtf is that!! only pulls 80+ almost every trip!

we had signups?

LOL These foe scrubs are so passionate about runescape.com #tlp to have fun with the game
 just how passionate @@Rihana Pm Me was when he wasted so many hours, accumulated to months of his life to make a prep record history topic, just to prove how foe is still better than tlp lmfao. nice 2-19, sleep ez. and losing with 34 defence and 50+ level 100s isn't exactly fun to me. #finalownage to learn how to use your account and actually have fun on runescape.com

yes fo pull 80+ very often lol 

i would hope they do pull 80 often with a 130 ml+"community members"