Grtz Doom

slushpuppy

? they did not show a picture of my application, the only time i applied to doom was back when endurance closed but i left after that and my app was removed and that was months ago, at the time of the prep i had not applied and did not have a open application. Yet i was given app on teamspeak and allowed to come to the prep

NL7HgAC.png

b1jBlE3.png

mKKHbkr.png

NO Application whatsoever. Yet ari said everybody applied before the prep..

? they did not show a picture of my application, the only time i applied to doom was back when endurance closed but i left after that and my app was removed and that was months ago, at the time of the prep i had not applied and did not have a open application. Yet i was given app on teamspeak and allowed to come to the prep

NL7HgAC.png

b1jBlE3.png

mKKHbkr.png

NO Application whatsoever. Yet ari said everybody applied before the prep..

:facepalm:  http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/11106-grtz-doom/?p=250503sv also brought invities apparently

You must be cauliflower irl man. I have NO idea what you're talking about (insert a couple laughing emojis here)

lmfao obv you have no idea, your broccolied leaders remove every topic that people make that have common sense about your clan being ass. (insert irl clan dome emoji here)

SV is cancer to the community, once you guys get over bitching about nothing, stop DDOSing and stop spying, fight us, we will be here, just don't act cauliflower, use common sense, stop complaning about everything and threaten to leave while the prep is going on....you guys are a bunch of no bodies with pink capes, we don't care if you leave it's just annoying all the drama you guys create....