Doom's Sunday Trip - Ending Sv, Killing OP

Retard Army

"what happens when its matched"

lmfao

you crashed the fight 20 mins late when every1 was low food and 0 prayer. I was 0 food 0 pray 60 hp when you rushed just shows how pussy your clan is waiting a solid 20 mins just to crash a fight to claim a fake win lmfao.

grats on your 1 min fight? while we fought for 30+ mins 

you were in multi for 5 mins today while you spent 2 hrs and 30 mins sitting in singles/lobby/regrouping

This. also, we came back and cleared you lmfao.  about the teaming thing though, just because we spammed that to piss you off doesn;t mean we team with olympus lmfao

try again next week tomatos, try massing for longer

4gg7LMd.png

This. also, we came back and cleared you lmfao. about the teaming thing though, just because we spammed that to piss you off doesn;t mean we team with olympus lmfao

try again next week tomatos, try massing for longer

4gg7LMd.png

I believe this pic was taken after you guys spammed "Off Op" am I correct. Get mad tomato

it shows you got slammed and this topic is all lies, which in turn lead to the irc logs we put on our topic about ur members crying

Damn you get a little too into this don't you? You actually explained something I was trolling you about l0l

It was fun laughing at you guys all trip xD

Damn you get a little too into this don't you? You actually explained something I was trolling you about l0l

It was fun laughing at you guys all trip xD

it was fun fighting for an hour while you massed and told your members there was nothing going on xD

damn you get a little too into this don't you.

I explained it because you retards dont get anything through your heads lmfao

it was fun fighting for an hour while you massed and told your members there was nothing going on xD

damn you get a little too into this don't you.

I explained it because you retards dont get anything through your heads lmfao

2serious4me

Just by viewing the title, I knew this topic was going to be full of brown sticky stuff propaganda rooooooof #expected

Aren't you the guy that lied to his clan (critical brain damage) about not having time to play rs only to find out you joined TLP?

You found a way out, I applaud you.