[D]oom vs [O]lym[P]us [F2P and P2P] [6-0- ft Music Bot]

موني

You're right I'm pretty proud of having the best quality members in the lpc/mpc scene

lmfao you honestly can't be proud of being one of the best CWA  lpcs lmfao.

Have you been #1 at anything mate? Have you even been in the top 3?

i am at the moment, sv #1 wildy bundle of twigsgi. you aren't even top 3 in the wildy lmfao. stay in cwa.

lmfao you honestly can't be proud of being one of the best CWA lpcs lmfao.

i am at the moment, sv #1 wildy bundle of twigsgi. you aren't even top 3 in the wildy lmfao. stay in cwa.

Why would I not be proud of having the best members in the mpc/lpc scene. They're dominant and prove it in every prep.

lmfao you honestly can't be proud of being one of the best CWA  lpcs lmfao.

Your so proud of being able to out pull clans and turn it into #1 at something, must be depressing your own ranks know you can't compete matched opts. Sv is just numbers the quality of members in there is garbo.

Your so proud of being able to out pull clans and turn it into #1 at something, must be depressing your own ranks know you can't compete matched opts. Sv is just numbers the quality of members in there is garbo.

are you fucking handicapped? last prep what happened? 2-0 tomato lmfao. you guys fight the brown sticky stufftiest lpc in cwa and win you fight them in wildy and don't even attempt to log in the game lmfao. tomato