Most Hated & Most Active :>

Ari

So I was searching for a prep aftermath for SV as I haven't seen one in a while, after ages of searching I found 1 on page 3 of the clan aftermath section which was over 2 weeks ago it was where they thought they beat dome.

Prep us.

/Discuss

PS: lol dome!

every clan holds different aspects of clanning at a higher value than others. so for sv obviously our community is more interested in wilderness/ midweek activity. and by the state of our pulls over the last few recent weeks the lack of preps obviously isn't a worry. However no flame intended towards doom cause I do like some of your members, you're clan has been affected by Sv and if you say this is false then you're just misleading yourself into the realm of autism. Nice topic though bowlcut :)

every clan holds different aspects of clanning at a higher value than others. so for sv obviously our community is more interested in wilderness/ midweek activity. and by the state of our pulls over the last few recent weeks the lack of preps obviously isn't a worry. However no flame intended towards doom cause I do like some of your members, you're clan has been affected by Sv and if you say this is false then you're just misleading yourself into the realm of autism. Nice topic though bowlcut :)

no its just u pull like 90 on weekends and if u prepped you'd pull like 50 kids all from edgevile

ALSO: even kids in ur clan like Prime cry in Doom ts about how your leaders don't know how to prep properly.....so u just don't prep anymore