Most Hated & Most Active :>

Ari

I would actually like to see this, it's a good rivalry and honestly I was disappointed by the last one ya'll had figuring it didn't get past the 2nd round haha

Anyways it's up to both clan ranks/staff to decide, obviously Doom is really good at matched preps/mini's while SV maintains a firm grip on the wildy with their pulls. I think the scale is at a 50/50 balance so either clan has to tip it and defeat the other in their own arena/strength. 

Really poor banter tbh. Wouldnt expect any better from someone in a version 37 of Zenith, stay losing ur rivalry lmfao.

Really poor banter tbh. Wouldn't expect any better from someone in v10 of Eop. Stay getting railed by every clan every time you reopen

One of the few who consistently make you look like an tomato along with 85% of the community including half of the clan you're in. 

Seek help.

u make me look like an tomato?!?

na ur dellusional bro i do that by myself but whatever helps you sleep at night nonamer

Really poor banter tbh. Wouldnt expect any better from someone in a version 37 of Zenith, stay losing ur rivalry lmfao.

@ how can u say zenith v10? ur clan has closed more times in the past 5 months than zenith EVER. Also aren't u like some newbundle of twigs in EOP?

@@Crims what are you doing posting here I thought yall were busy getting dick slapped by CP?

Every1 knows what happened, not going to waste my time talking to a doom reject (17yes 34no on your app btw) only reason they accepted you is because the brown sticky stuff clan you're in is slumping.

Kiss the ring

Really poor banter tbh. Wouldn't expect any better from someone in v10 of Eop. Stay getting railed by every clan every time you reopen

Yeah keep copying what i say lmfao. Maybe you should focus more on ur clan that is getting slumped by SV than attempting to make brown sticky stuffty flames on sharkbrew lmfao. Once again, stay ez zenith v37.

Yeah keep copying what i say lmfao. Maybe you should focus more on ur clan that is getting slumped by SV than attempting to make brown sticky stuffty flames on sharkbrew lmfao. Once again, stay ez zenith v37.

prep.

us.