Activation Sunday ~ Clearing the World ft. 2v1

Nilo

FwPclZg.png

After a dominating display of prevalence on saturday, we peaked at 34 of Runescape's Finest Warriors who were all ready to come out and show the world why they are a part of Activation's community. Thank you to all who showed up, went out, and fought. Even the lvl 30-40's sniping everyone all day. 

qfrw3Bo.pngJpbgbtM.png

First fight of the day. We went to defend at Chaos Altar lvl 38 against Trauma and they decided it was too deep in the wilderness, so they said defend at vents. We went, no action still - so we scouted. After scouting we got Supremacy's location at sperm hill and wasted no time to get there. We practically played ping-pong with our opponent. Green came, Green stomped, Green dipped with Purple/Blue capes scattered all over the floor. After Trauma was completely cleared, they rg'd and re-rushed us in single and lvl 9, then proceeded to flame us at ditch. Gf Trauma/Supremacy

qfrw3Bo.pngJpbgbtM.png

Second Fight of the day. We were looking around for a fight while walking around the wilderness. We saw S/T fighting near sperm hills and once again, went in for the jugular. Scims out on rush, we got right on top of both clans while they ran to single to regroup, we followed them. And once again the punching bag practice began. Trauma once again re-rushed near chaos altar where we fought them with no bank, and low opts. Thank you for the fights Trauma/Supremacy. 

Videos.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TomiYBCRJ4

Pictures.png

Tncki2N.png

C8oGRim.png

J0TGWSn.png

a08GoY1.png

ZR7vAjB.png

34 pull. Goodjob activation, looks like allens topic fired ya up

Not a tad bit. We went to go bank because everyone was pretty low, and Trauma tried to claim they made us go to singles (lol) when they arrived from their trip from Lumbridge and came back desperately trying to claim a win out of anything that was to be found.

I honestly hadn't viewed a single topic on Trauma's forums until today. I'm not surprised at all by what was being said, nor do I care. Activation is where action speaks louder than anything. Just view the topic and quote my words, Good luck next weekend guys. :wub:

I honestly hadn't viewed a single topic on Trauma's forums until today. I'm not surprised at all by what was being said, nor do I care. Activation is where action speaks louder than anything. Just view the topic and quote my words, Good luck next weekend guys. :wub: