Lol wot?

God Steve

Nah just shows you are scared of us haha. Gl next week

shows we are scared of you? lol, you should already know the outcome of this m8, Your clan is going to pull around 50 next week, Then where just going to focus you and make your pulls go back down to 30, demoralize your members once again, to ez being #1

shows we are scared of you? lol, you should already know the outcome of this m8, Your clan is going to pull around 50 next week, Then where just going to focus you and make your pulls go back down to 30, demoralize your members once again, to ez being #1

gll qt try not to bring EOP mains again

*Steve* you guys already got railed by us once in a rivalry don't make it happen again, if you deny this happened last time then you have successfully acquired Hunter's severe case of Autism.

chur bro

Mystickeep you are still the same broccoli I remember. You had 60 b4 EOP and need to understand that your clan is not anything special. You DDoS and hack to compete, try and deny that.

My comment to your topic had nothing relevant in it to what you just stated so you're misreading/ going off track to where my comment was leading. If you'd like to discuss your comments that would be relevant to a rank in SV so feel free to pm them. My comment just stated if your clan starts a rivalry with us again they will get railed and made irrelevant again.

chur

My comment to your topic had nothing relevant in it to what you just stated so you're misreading/ going off track to where my comment was leading. If you'd like to discuss your comments that would be relevant to a rank in SV so feel free to pm them. My comment just stated if your clan starts a rivalry with us again they will get railed and made irrelevant again.

chur

@@Mystickeep My comment is relevant you needed to DDoS and hack to even compete lol. The trips where you didn't you lost badly lol. Tom was off all trip wonder who did that. Just saying when a brown sticky stuff clan can't fight because they know their quality is a piece of brown sticky stuff.

But seriously every topic u have made on this site is either your wack connect 4 bullbrown sticky stuff or moaning and whining and bitching about how brown sticky stuff the community has become lmao?

Man up and deal with it like everyone else does

I got hit off with a weak booter yday all day but I didn't come on sharkbrew and cried about ddosing

MAN UP