• Eruption Of Pures
    • Corrupt Pures
  2. 2. TLP V FoE

• The Last Pures
    • Final Ownage Elite
  3. 3. RD v SUP

• Redemption
    • Supremacy

You completely bullying us by not having a sunday topic for an entire month and losing preps to supremacy?

ur apparantly P2P based now and ur P2P anni was ruined by CP, you ended within 90 minutes and booted the guy who led ur mains and carried ur clan lol

He didnt carry anything, we booted him because he wanted to bring mains and Eop doesnt believe in bringing mains to anything unlike CP that brings 30 mains to camp our callers, its really sad.  Btw, if Cp was winning this rivalry, why do Cp ranks go on every Lpc's ts 1 hour before their trips and mass pokes everyone to come to Cp's trips?  Stay ez massers.

lmfao, stop quoting my posts fatass

and btw stop begging sv members 2 join ur brown sticky stuffty clan, desperate cuz foe is giving u the cock?

Good to know its pulls once again another string, I'll keep quoting you!!

nigga no1 in tlp nor doom wants your members, you can barely beat doom in a prep nonetheless tlp lmfao.

hpc hmmm... d o i t l m f a o

You completely bullying us by not having a sunday topic for an entire month and losing preps to supremacy?

ur apparantly P2P based now and ur P2P anni was ruined by CP, you ended within 90 minutes and booted the guy who led ur mains and carried ur clan lol

lol ur so broccolied

CP - We don't lose rivalries, especially not with EOP.

TLP - I wanted to put FOE, but my boys in TLP know how to do one fucking thing right, and that's win no matter what. TLP is going to come out on top of that bitch.

RD - One or the other is going to close due to the other and I honestly believe it will be SUP.

P.S: 40 Eop + SV members and ranks voting on a topic ain't going to prove brown sticky stuff, what is going to prove something is when [LT]Sam sends Eop back to them 50 man pulls back REAL QUICK.

#Pray4EOP

Shots fuckin fireddd

Lol at all these cp members bringing up Sunday topics because they know their clan has gotten stomped on Saturdays.

You must not understand your current situation.

1. We won majority of the fights on Saturday and only reason your clan even had the right to post a topic was out of a 10 year anniversary hype.

2. You got traumatized on Sunday and didn't even have the ability to post a topic. I'm sorry, are Sunday Pk trips not relevent to your clan anymore?

How do you want them L's this weekend?