• TLP
  2. 2. EOP Vs CP

• EOP
    • CP
  3. 3. RD Vs TLP

• RD
    • TLP

I'd like to add something.

Throughout the whole year we've gone against every clan winning and slumping them.

In order:

1. Foe vs Eop - Eop closed (weird ending because they didn't need to close)

2. Foe vs Rd when they started pulling high and sith targeted us the most for some weird reason (we didn't hate RD) - We won

3. Foe vs Fi when Eop closed we competed them in 100v100s on their anniversary and high opts when Barrage Kyle was still in Fi and sucking their dick - We won

4. Foe vs TLP (+ Sup) when they thought they could take us on lmfao - We won and TLP were the easiest

The only clan we haven't dealt with yet is CP and that time comes now.

We will be the first clan to win rivalries against every other HPC possible in 1 year.

The fact that you know him on a first name basis makes you a target of extermination.

Come over to Livingston and fight me irl.

I've known him since like 2010 o.o. I don't talk to him anymore but thats because I don't see him around ;P.

1. Foe - Obviously

2. CP - Been smacking eop every weekend since opening & dropped their pulls to 28 this past weekend.

3. TLP - Even though i think tlp is on a decline, their quality far surpasses rd's. Not to metion rd relies on mains, and lost every rivalry they were in (CP, Sup, Lt, Eop)

ot:

foe vs tlp: wasn't rly a rivalry but foe are winning it now

cp vs eop: cp kinda has the lead because they have the numbers but eop definitely have the propaganda and could make em win eventually

rd vs tlp: rd brings other clans with them and won't prep so..i'll leave that up 2 guys

Your rivalry with RD reminds me of Domes with CD ;o 

EoP vs CP - CP is truly ass; You can tell by their 10 year history of never ever accomplishing #1. EoP aren't doing so well right now, but in time, I believe the pirates will prevail.

Tlp vs Foe - This ones a joke. Foe has taken on TLP+Supremacy for at least 2 months now. Only recently has this changed because supremacy has changed their cape, leaving foe to squash tlp like a roach. Tlp can't even beat foe matched how the fuck do you expect them to win down -20-30 in the wilderness.

Rd vs Tlp - I truly think rd will be the one to win this one. It has been seen in rd history that whenever you start brown sticky stuff with them, they will do whatever it takes to win. Whether it be ddosing, mains, propaganda, you name it.

Foe - Pulled high #s for a good amount of time.

CP - They been smacking EoP since they reopened 4 weeks ago making them pull 30s in P2P and making them use 15-20 mains at their trips to try and compete. EoP is pretty much brown sticky stuff now,  7 years of irrelevance pretty much lol.

TLP - TLP will win this rivalry with RD easily lmao... TLPs quality is by far better than RD, lets not forget that RD brings hella mains as well, just like eop.