Redemption's Saturday Trip | Slaughtering 27 Little Lions FT. Fatality

Parm

i really dont mind fighting rd down 5-10 cause of there horrible quality , but today you guys had such an insane amount of mains with you that even our level 80s got hit more by mains then pures.

if you bring less mains next time and overpull us a litle im sure we would be happy to give you some 1 vs 1 but there's no point if 80% of our clan has a main on them the entire fight.

i really dont mind fighting rd down 5-10 cause of there horrible quality , but today you guys had such an insane amount of mains with you that even our level 80s got hit more by mains then pures.

if you bring less mains next time and overpull us a litle im sure we would be happy to give you some 1 vs 1 but there's no point if 80% of our clan has a main on them the entire fight.

lol, this is such an excuse!

• IRC Nick:[Hi]Thomas