[CP] The #1 F2P Pure Clan. Ft Pure Community

eop hider123456

LMFAO more mains than eom top kek l0l0l0l0l0l

ty for your vid - it basically shows u getting pushed by tlp the whole time l00000000000000000000l ????

Did you just like your own status?

The whole vid shows you getting derailed, if it wasn't for Jordai not having the clan cape counter on, it would been painfully obvious who was winning.

Did you just like your own status?

The whole vid shows you getting derailed, if it wasn't for Jordai not having the clan cape counter on, it would been painfully obvious who was winning.

Good thing his cape counter wasn't on or else everyone would've seen your numbers go from 90 to 60-65 after TLP rushed with 68~

CP is crap, just admit it.  TLP always fight you guys despite being down 20~ and still come out ahead L0L.  Ya'll need more invites and mains to take on TLP

Good thing his cape counter wasn't on or else everyone would've seen your numbers go from 90 to 60-65 after TLP rushed with 68~

CP is crap, just admit it.  TLP always fight you guys despite being down 20~ and still come out ahead L0L.  Ya'll need more invites and mains to take on TLP

1. The only time you touched us is when you crashed when we we're busy fighting EOP. On top of that your clan for some reason would not move past level 20 wildy.

2. You literally have absolutely no evidence of you winning majority of the fights yesterday so why argue.

P.S: Unlike you EOP and TLP i don't need to waste time out of my life analyzing a fucking game , that's honesty just sad. 

1. The only time you touched us is when you crashed when we we're busy fighting EOP. On top of that your clan for some reason would not move past level 20 wildy.

2. You literally have absolutely no evidence of you winning majority of the fights yesterday so why argue.

P.S: Unlike you EOP and TLP i don't need to waste time out of my life analyzing a fucking game , that's honesty just sad. 

Not that hard reading numbers man..  Sorry if you're challenged.

PS. Sorry if your mains couldn't attack us though  :huh:

Refer to this vid 

>better retreat to moss giants 

10-20

They have ~30 kids with 30+ def on their ML lmfao

Theres 4 people with 39 defense and 2 of them rarely ever show up to trips or preps

http://cp-rs.com/forums/index.php/pages/memberlist

this is the state of eop propaganda at the moment people, they lie about stuff that can easily be proven wrong yet they continue to spout the bullbrown sticky stuff