How long til CP goes back to being the 5th/6th best clan like the last 10 years?

Breastmilk49

I'm honestly surprised they've lasted this long, they are doing very well imo. At this rate I don't see em dropping off, at least for a while.

They have only lasted this long because no clan has been targeting them.

FOE - TLP having a rivalry - focusing eachother, which gave CP the chance to weasel their way to competing for #1

EoP - Doesnt pull enough to dismantle CP - even though we won several fights in F2P vs them while being down 20+

They are not actually fighting for the #1 spot, is what im saying.. People put them there because of their pulls.

They have only lasted this long because no clan has been targeting them.

FOE - TLP having a rivalry - focusing eachother, which gave CP the chance to weasel their way to competing for #1

EoP - Doesnt pull enough to dismantle CP - even though we won several fights in F2P vs them while being down 20+

They are not actually fighting for the #1 spot, is what im saying.. People put them there because of their pulls.

Well yeah obviously, they haven't had a matched opt fight in wildy for god knows how long.

Pirate youre 3 years in brown sticky stuff eop and still member rank lol. Stop trying hard and stfu and be a +1

Actually it took me less than a year to obtain Elite rank in EoP and i couldve gone up from there if i really wanted to.

BUT its 2015 and the only reason im clanning is because thats the best multi action you can get. I could care less about what rank i am lmfao.

HENCE why im still "member" & havent even applied for "advanced" member yet.

Try better next time you quote me, i was disappointed.