Like my Topic mates...

Batman

@ - #1 leader tbh, so chill and able to get done what needs to be done. Also really good with the community, hella cool irl, All around real ass white boy l0l. To be real, if it wasn't for you, I would have quit rs so long ago my dude, but lets close the competition like pre-eoc ;)

@@sudo_ - Idk if you're trustworthy or what tbh but either way, you're smart af with a computer so I try to keep it cool w/ u. The entire time we were in Resistance with that warring bot, I thought you had me keylogged lol. Did you rejoin cp?

@ - My broooo, add me in game my username Clanner. Aslo, no one ever told me why you left RD. You just disappeared so I know that something probably happened fucked up behind the scenes. I'm glad that bravey's clan brought us together in a way cuz you gave me some mad laughs l0l. Miss you bro :wub:

@@Ir0ny - Gl with ruin bro, keep up the hard work and you'll see good results. I would like to see some of ur POV's of wars if you vidded I could prob help you out with basic brown sticky stuff if you use camtasia or even sony vegas/hypercam.. Gl in ur clanning future man, hope to have your assistance in the future ;)

@ - Enjoyed your short pk vid, lol nice rag for fury and nice combos man. Chill music too, but tbh it would be chill if you un-retired and continued brown sticky stuffting on zerks/failed pures/brown sticky stuff mains and kept vidding.

@ - Your commitment to eop makes that clan look like a good home for any pure. You rep them pretty well too, so keep it up bro.

@@Grand^ - My nigga since fucking day1 of my pure clanning days. I miss chilling on ts w/ u smoking weed hella high listening to tyga and brown sticky stuff like that <3 those were the days l0l. But soon bro, we'll have to kick it irl I'll be back and forth to vegas if that's where u stay at still so i'll link up.

@@Tonked - Chill ass elder of SV, and I bet you were a strong rank when you had it. But gl with irl brown sticky stuff and lets keep demolishing clans bro ezzzzzzzz svmg

Max pure bro and have fun clanning (:

so many choices in pure clans bro and as a maxed pure their all game. One bit of advice though is that people in the pure community are shady and will scam your brown sticky stuff, hack your brown sticky stuff, and ddos you if they have the chance/reason to so be wary of who you trust and what you trust them with. I've seen so many people get scammed by their close mates for pixels you wouldn't believe l0l..

But Gl finding a home man. If you ever need a good one, SV has been rebuilding since re-opening as pures and I see a bright future ahead for us :P. Post an intro www.sv-rs.org!

so many choices in pure clans bro and as a maxed pure their all game. One bit of advice though is that people in the pure community are shady and will scam your brown sticky stuff, hack your brown sticky stuff, and ddos you if they have the chance/reason to so be wary of who you trust and what you trust them with. I've seen so many people get scammed by their close mates for pixels you wouldn't believe l0l..

But Gl finding a home man. If you ever need a good one, SV has been rebuilding since re-opening as pures and I see a bright future ahead for us :P. Post an intro www.sv-rs.org!

Been there bro, I know. And yeah, SV looking strong :P

Everything you just said that is wrong with the pure community is what sv does, then you proceed to try and recruit him do you understand how hypocritical that sounds.

Also this is some bundle of twigsgot topic you sound 12 lmao

Everything you just said that is wrong with the pure community is what sv does, then you proceed to try and recruit him do you understand how hypocritical that sounds.

Also this is some bundle of twigsgot topic you sound 12 lmao

Every clan has their problems with this stuff. SV is a clan that protects their own so if you give us a reason we'll always take action. You sound salty af though man.

Relax and get this tbh, like up bro.

Every clan has their problems with this stuff. SV is a clan that protects their own so if you give us a reason we'll always take action. You sound salty af though man.

Relax and get this tbh, like up bro.

You sound so clueless and it's like you're being pulled a long by a thread. You openly admit to doxing/ddosing etc etc as a clan lmao.

@@NL_Ronald - I don't really know you, but I know you fuck with hopsin and he's the homie.

@ - My dude Don, lol I love you bro. Even though you called me out at that prep vs some brown sticky stuff team that we stomped that round anyway. You're a beast of a council too keep it up.

@@Ash - having you in RD was dope man.. Then you had to basically leave like a ton of people due to prep reqs.. But whatever you're my bro and if I ever led a clan, I would recruit you asap. It would be hella cool to have you in a clan again. Did you ever get a mic?

@@Mustafa - You've been clanning for a minute and your experience is lowkey hard to find on this game now days. Are you still active or what?

@@I_R0BUST_I - lol man idk you too well but I know a lot about you. You seem like a funny ass Indian nigga but idk why you would do what you did on fb man, even if it didn't get leaked on RS never trust bitches.

@ - You have been the real leader of CP since Cx left them, way back in 2010.