Like my Topic mates...

Batman

@@Canadian - Tbh it's good to have you in sv. When I get my schedule right, and get back active I see us having some good laughs in the future.

@@raaw - My day1 from CP, I remember back when u squeaked like Joey. But damn you seem like you aged a bit. I look forward to rekindling on ts soon.

@@Tism - 4 Tism was an Era bro. We smashed Terror in countless preps and a fullout, Pf in a fullout and preps, and slumped UL all 4 Tism. It was a privilege having you in SV when you were. It's lowkey hella weird seeing you with the enemy now. Respect to you though.

@ - I have been clanning with you, led with you, and been against you for some years now and I have never heard your voice. That's so ominous and creepy.. But you're a hell of a clanner, and you taught me a lot about vidding. I've been thinking about slumping RD w/ u.

@@A Wet Tissue - You rep SV so hard, I love that brown sticky stuff man. I fuck with you heavy. Like I said to canadian bro I can't wait to be active with y'all. Keep holding down the Kingdom.

@@BarrageKyle - Sometimes I question if you're the dude in your avatar, but then I just laugh it off. Also, our rivalry was fun man. I respect you for being able to set aside differences and open ruin, but I don't think  it was a good decision, Gl either way.

@ - Been cool with you since RD/CD days and it's dope having you in SV. You're a real asset and a chill guy.. I look forward to getting to know you better, cop some wins warring with you and what not. We'll have fun.

@ - Severance was strong bro, respect for that. I dont know your history much though, is this ben from enemy?

@ - Timmy Turner is lit. 

@- wtf is urname.. Apex looking good in p2p though keep it up.
@@Bosa - My mate since pre-eoc tbh i even forgot how we met but I know you were in ascent and i didn't like that brown sticky stuff. But your still my homie =]

@@Trajan - I got kicked from op before I got the chance to see if I even liked it or not which is pretty fucked up, and I didn't look back at all because I don't like bvg for what he and zack did. After all I learned from it, and I would have loved to be in a clan with you as leader, reverse the roles of activation haha. Join my clash clan though if you still run it. Miss you bro, gl in the 'rivalry' l0l

@@Xbites - whats up bro :D clan history?

@@Trajan - I got kicked from op before I got the chance to see if I even liked it or not which is pretty fucked up, and I didn't look back at all because I don't like bvg for what he and zack did. After all I learned from it, and I would have loved to be in a clan with you as leader, reverse the roles of activation haha. Join my clash clan though if you still run it. Miss you bro, gl in the 'rivalry' l0l

@@Xbites - whats up bro :D clan history?

Just started when I made this account, Whats up :P