Redemption's Sunday Trip ~ Cumming on Fatality ~ The White Wizard

Parm

I actually laughed at your video i was trying to count how many times your vidder teleported away from us.

But I understand you're doing terrible atm with that Saturday pull and need something to give your members.

LMFAOOO i never teleported, did you not pay attention to my invy?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets not get cocky now, even tho u guys beat them today but still..dont get cocky buddy.

Beat them the last 4 Sundays. They  fell off hard in the wildy losing to edge recruits.

i think @@Birthday should be promoted he has very good ideas and is a very experienced member

I watched your video and x'd it out when you were 1v1ing that n ranger at lvl 3, leaving the rest of your clan to die to rd

Sorry man but im going with rd on this one

You just proved to everyone you're just being biased, you didn't even finish watching the vid & you miss the part when we brought it back.

You just proved to everyone you're just being biased, you didn't even finish watching the vid & you miss the part when we brought it back.

Ok, I'll be fair. Just finished your video and I'm staring at the cape counter it says fi 24 rd 21. And i don't see you bringing it back because eop crashes from the north forcing both clans to dip. And secondly if you move back to the first fight, u faded your video out before the fight was even finished, so it makes me assume you lost that too.

I was a bit excited when i saw an fi aftermath, but it turned out to be a fluke. Nonetheless, good work

OH he's just admitted he was losing at one point

you're so close to the truth! :[

cmon cloyd has FI really brainwashed you this hard lmfao.

You are competing with a EDGE RECRUIT rank team :[

OH he's just admitted he was losing at one point

you're so close to the truth! :[

cmon cloyd has FI really brainwashed you this hard lmfao.

You are competing with a EDGE RECRUIT rank team :[

be nice to my man clodye...even tho he thinks he beat redemption today

Ok, I'll be fair. Just finished your video and I'm staring at the cape counter it says fi 24 rd 21. And i don't see you bringing it back because eop crashes from the north forcing both clans to dip. And secondly if you move back to the first fight, u faded your video out before the fight was even finished, so it makes me assume you lost that too.

I was a bit excited when i saw an fi aftermath, but it turned out to be a fluke. Nonetheless, good work

True I think we all are being a bit harsh on Fatality at this point.

It is their first aftermath topic in a long time. I think we should be more respectful.

Thank you FI for the fights and the loot.

Is that not bringing it back and being in the lead? LOOOOOOOOOOOL