Olympus's Saturday Slaughter - No Redemption For Our Enemies

Misfits Public Relations

Olympus%20Banner7_zpsnxbbx2ty.png

#Olympus-rs | Olympus-rs.com 

Olympus set out today with a strong 50 Gods, later peaking at 55, and maintaining 45+ for the duration. We basically just bullied Ruin all trip long. The night was very lootfilled and enjoyable.

2925vzo.jpg

Olympus vs Ruin

We started off with a fight against Ruin near sperm hill. We slammed them right from the beginning, pushing them into single and forcing them to call a logout.

Olympus vs Ruin+Vitality

We ended up in a cluster slamming Ruin+ Vitality  at black knights hill, being the last clan alive and in multi after 20 odd minutes of fighting back and forth never being cleared.

Thanks for the action you two. Better luck next time.

Olympus vs Ruin ft. Vitality

We hit Ruin at Bandit Camp after waiting under them to login for 15~ minutes. When they finally showed their faces, we bullied them all around the camp, finally pushing them into singles and clearing them up. Shoutout to VT for sniping us with a 20man pull the whole fight lol.

(P.S. Ruin, Tom Valor was calling the bandit camp fight. That's what you lost to)

Olympus vs Ruin

We continued to bully ruin around for the next 20~ odd minutes until they ended their trip. At this point Ruin had dropped from a 60 starting pull to a 25 man pull lmfao.

pce out 

Olympus vs Doom vs Sovereign vs Critical Damage

Being the only few clans left out we sniped this fight with what we had and slammed kids best we could then called it a trip.

2925vzo.jpg

Robust Video (Shows All Fights)

Jez's Video (Shows 3/4 of trip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjXE5oHHc3g

Droopy's Video (umm ye)

2cff19a8edb55a6d8c277659c7d98321.png

Xc2i7yK.png

fb4bdfb069815dcc0513aca8754b7b05.png

1e1f17309b095c077415169f6e6d2f58.png

Gj, Although we had a bitter rivalry, I'm going to miss fighting you guys :P

doom on the other hand put up much less of fight in our rivalry, winning maybe 5 fights total over the course of 2 months

we both know before sv entered Lpc, there was a massive gap between OP and every other lpc, you guys gave us some of the longest and most difficult fights we've had, If you need an Lpc to join once sv goes Hpc come over to OP we'd be glad to have ya.

we both know before sv entered Lpc, there was a massive gap between OP and every other lpc, you guys gave us some of the longest and most difficult fights we've had, If you need an Lpc to join once sv goes Hpc come over to OP we'd be glad to have ya.

I don't even have the time for 2 clans, nor could I be bothered to put effort into a clan i flamed for 4 months straight, as well as beast not allowing multi clanning lol