TLP's Formal declaration of war on FOE

TLP FLAME UNIT

TLP has a strong aussie unit and I'd rather do Saturday (sunday morning) than fuck around with my Mondays.

You fo members can think you're all big for demanding sunday but if you were #1 you would jump at the chance to put Lil ol TLP in our place

I do that everytime I log in for a trip

FOE's Saturday and Sunday pulls have been quite literally a 10 man difference. They don't pull 85's to P2P's anymore, they've dropped to leaving with mid 60's and later peaking above 70 but no greater than 75. Whereas Sunday's you pull mid 60's but literally only gain a handful. There is no major difference to this, it's because your members no longer enjoy your trips. 

We're an older community, I understand the fact that people may 'go out' or whatever but hence the reason why we're trying to give you 2 weeks heads up. I won't risk the aussies having to miss something important like work/uni/school and I even have an exam early morning Monday so hopefully you respect some IRL commitments we have set in plan? Wait nah FOE only cares about their own members cus they go out partying lol who cares about an education or work!

We tried to make it a bit easier with a 2 week heads up for your members to see if they could swap shifts, cancel or go out clubbing an hour later at night.

You can say lol TLP wont accept Sunday when FOE you're just as bad, who the hell even leaves to go clubbing at 8pm/9pm? I'd be having pre-drinks around that time, head to a pub for an hour to group up with IRL friends, get a few cheap beers into me and start heading into the clubs. 

It's all I'll say, you declared when we didn't even manage to have a 100 man ML and now we're at a level that we feel we can take you on, you back off.

FOE's Saturday and Sunday pulls have been quite literally a 10 man difference. They don't pull 85's to P2P's anymore, they've dropped to leaving with mid 60's and later peaking above 70 but no greater than 75. Whereas Sunday's you pull mid 60's but literally only gain a handful. There is no major difference to this, it's because your members no longer enjoy your trips. 

We're an older community, I understand the fact that people may 'go out' or whatever but hence the reason why we're trying to give you 2 weeks heads up. I won't risk the aussies having to miss something important like work/uni/school and I even have an exam early morning Monday so hopefully you respect some IRL commitments we have set in plan? Wait nah FOE only cares about their own members cus they go out partying lol who cares about an education or work!

We tried to make it a bit easier with a 2 week heads up for your members to see if they could swap shifts, cancel or go out clubbing an hour later at night.

You can say lol TLP wont accept Sunday when FOE you're just as bad, who the hell even leaves to go clubbing at 8pm/9pm? I'd be having pre-drinks around that time, head to a pub for an hour to group up with IRL friends, get a few cheap beers into me and start heading into the clubs. 

It's all I'll say, you declared when we didn't even manage to have a 100 man ML and now we're at a level that we feel we can take you on, you back off.

102 M/L minus 10-15 who can't come.

Doesn't equal 100.

It's not even about the predrinks, it's about the people who work on the sat, I'm not taking a day off work to come kill some noobs in clan wars, I'd rather keep my job thanks. Plus I would much rather be going out on sat then being at a fullout war vs 30 def mains any day.

We have Aussies too, so that's not an excuse. In fact we probably have more Aussies than you and ours want Sunday also. What's wrong with Sunday for you? You made us explain why we can't do Saturday, now you explain to me why you can't do Sunday. Don't use the Aussie excuse pls, we have Aussies too.

102 M/L minus 10-15 who can't come.

Doesn't equal 100.

It's not even about the predrinks, it's about the people who work on the sat, I'm not taking a day off work to come kill some noobs in clan wars, I'd rather keep my job thanks. Plus I would much rather be going out on sat then being at a fullout war vs 30 def mains any day.

We have Aussies too, so that's not an excuse. In fact we probably have more Aussies than you and ours want Sunday also. What's wrong with Sunday for you? You made us explain why we can't do Saturday, now you explain to me why you can't do Sunday. Don't use the Aussie excuse pls, we have Aussies too.

say hi to my aussie crew

mad cunts:
kyle
Braden
Liam
Nath
Steve
V0idz
Silk
Elder
Lubz 
Ir0ny
Karmi
Out Kast
Wardy
Obese
Harry
soniqs
summy
Alex

u think u got us? lmfao

You're asking why we can't do Sunday when I've literally explained it but your Saturday excuse is just as weak. You're not going to lose your job if you're going to give 2 weeks notice + attempt to swap a shift with someone. If you're so committed to work that you don't want to try and swap a shift, you obviously haven't missed many days of work therefore your boss won't be pissed off if you manage to not make something. Even then with 2 weeks notice they'll place you at a later time.

We don't care about an ML lock or anything, bring whoever you can to the fullout, you have plenty of ex-members @ community member, why don't you go PM them? lol

say hi to my aussie crew

mad cunts:
kyle
Braden
Liam
Nath
Steve
V0idz
Silk
Elder
Lubz 
Ir0ny
Karmi
Out Kast
Wardy
Obese
Harry
soniqs
summy
Alex

u think u got us? lmfao

You're asking why we can't do Sunday when I've literally explained it but your Saturday excuse is just as weak. You're not going to lose your job if you're going to give 2 weeks notice + attempt to swap a shift with someone. If you're so committed to work that you don't want to try and swap a shift, you obviously haven't missed many days of work therefore your boss won't be pissed off if you manage to not make something. Even then with 2 weeks notice they'll place you at a later time.

We don't care about an ML lock or anything, bring whoever you can to the fullout, you have plenty of ex-members @ community member, why don't you go PM them? lol

I don't work by shifts bud, I have no holiday left for this year; already booked what I need off.

Lets be serious here, aussie or not; if they want to attend they'll wake up earlier for it, they already do for trips? We would want our best for a full-out; unfortunately many of our best would not be able to make any Saturday. We don't want to invite potential brown sticky stuffters to fight brown sticky stuffters with 30 def when if we did it on Sunday we could have our best, without inviting.

I don't work by shifts bud, I have no holiday left for this year; already booked what I need off.

Lets be serious here, aussie or not; if they want to attend they'll wake up earlier for it, they already do for trips? We would want our best for a full-out; unfortunately many of our best would not be able to make any Saturday. We don't want to invite potential brown sticky stuffters to fight brown sticky stuffters with 30 def when if we did it on Sunday we could have our best, without inviting.

No confidence, that's literally all I get from this post.

ye if ur members want to attend on saturday they wont go out and get assholed and let their clan down

have confidence that they'll adjust their plans around the fullout  :lol:

Why would I have confidence in them when I'm quite confident that me; myself can't get Saturday off work without losing my job.

I wouldn't expect others to threaten their jobs over RS either? Sunday or fk off.

Thanks for all the post count today. Had fun annoying you kids. My post count atm is about the same as TLPs combat average. 124.

Why would I have confidence in them when I'm quite confident that me; myself can't get Saturday off work without losing my job.

I wouldn't expect others to threaten their jobs over RS either? Sunday or fk off.

Thanks for all the post count today. Had fun annoying you kids. My post count atm is about the same as TLPs combat average. 124.

I don't think you've annoyed anyone. We literally just ran around in a circle disagreeing on everything which I thought was funny.

Cya around