TLP's Formal declaration of war on FOE

TLP FLAME UNIT

Tell that to Jeyes. Old my ass. Youngest person in foe is like 18, maybe 17.

Why do you care so much about people's age on a video game lmao

Literally who fucking cares

It's like your bragging that your whole clan is in their 20s still devoting time to maintain a clan on a fictional fantasy game, sick dude

Aka, you're all younger; can't go out, don't work on weekends. We all work/go out on Sat. We're all free on Sun, so lets move the date 24hours and I'll happily put you and your brown sticky stuffty clan in a grave. <3

what about the other 50 fo members that actually attend sat trips lmfao keep feeding me these excuses about ur dead as fuck clan

Aka, you're all younger; can't go out, don't work. We all work/go out on Sat. We're all free on Sun, so lets move the date 24hours and I'll happily put you and your brown sticky stuffty clan in a grave. <3

you can't pregame an hour later to sacrifice for your clan?  jeeeeesus.  Not everyone goes out in your clan nigga

what about the other 50 fo members that actually attend sat trips lmfao keep feeding me these excuses about ur dead as fuck clan

Yeh? The ones that attend are the ones that can, the rest work/go out. 

We pull less than you and still slam you, not going to risk pulling less for a full out though. Why are you scared of doing it on a Sunday? ROFL. It's 24 hours bud. Move it or go cry.

Yeh? The ones that attend are the ones that can, the rest work/go out. 

We pull less than you and still slam you, not going to risk pulling less for a full out though. Why are you scared of doing it on a Sunday? ROFL. It's 24 hours bud. Move it or go cry.

i have sunday dinner with my nan on sunday r u fucking mad lmfao?

i have sunday dinner with my nan on sunday r u fucking mad lmfao?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

All of a sudden after almost a decade A F2P full out on a Saturday full out is out of the question lmao.

Speaking for TLP id rather have all our GMT delay their pre game drinks a hour on Saturday rather than make Aussies come to work/school an hour late on Monday morning.

Lol as if the majority of RS players is going out Saturday night. The ones who are really bout that club/bar life aren't leaving pre 10pm.

And lol at the people insinuating that the reason foe pulls more to Sundays than Saturdays is because it's easier to make due to irl conflictions not the fact the foe is better in p2p.

Would much rather have a full out v foe rather than CP #letdown

[TLP]pibb> ?

<[TLP]pibb> im not gonna discuss this with allan

<[TLP]pibb> you and i cant but i'm not talking to him

<[Foe]Adhi_Daddy> We only be doing sunday if you dont want to do it on a sunday then you can ask some other clan si

<[Foe]Adhi_Daddy> simple nothing is up for discussion

<[TLP]pibb> why sunday

<[Foe]Adhi_Daddy> i want sunday or nty

<[TLP]pibb> literally no reason to do it sunday over saturday

<[Foe]Adhi_Daddy> again not up for discussion 

<[Foe]Adhi_Daddy> so upto whether u want to change the day or not

<[TLP]pibb> there's no positives in changing the days for either clans lmfao so it's w/e i guess

<[TLP]pibb> sunday literally makes no sense

<[Foe]Adhi_Daddy> so you are good to do it on sunday?

<[TLP]pibb> i'm good for saturday, for some reason u arent

WYD TLP?

[TLP]pibb> ?
<[TLP]pibb> im not gonna discuss this with allan
<[TLP]pibb> you and i cant but i'm not talking to him
<[Foe]Adhi_Daddy> We only be doing sunday if you dont want to do it on a sunday then you can ask some other clan si
<[Foe]Adhi_Daddy> simple nothing is up for discussion
<[TLP]pibb> why sunday
<[Foe]Adhi_Daddy> i want sunday or nty
<[TLP]pibb> literally no reason to do it sunday over saturday
<[Foe]Adhi_Daddy> again not up for discussion 
<[Foe]Adhi_Daddy> so upto whether u want to change the day or not
<[TLP]pibb> there's no positives in changing the days for either clans lmfao so it's w/e i guess
<[TLP]pibb> sunday literally makes no sense
<[Foe]Adhi_Daddy> so you are good to do it on sunday?
<[TLP]pibb> i'm good for saturday, for some reason u arent

WYD TLP?

while you're here please respond to the other declaration plz wyd?