Olympus vs Critical Damage+Invites+Mains Ez Money PKRI Bang Bang Holla At Me

Misfits Public Relations

you know how it is out there as much as me, its fucking cancer lol. its either pull 200 which we simply cant do, Or raise our stats, which we can.

You make excuses for all the terrible decisions that your leadership makes :o Why cant you state your opinion to them? If you don't think its right to allow dozens of invites in Addy tell them so.

you know how it is out there as much as me, its fucking cancer lol. its either pull 200 which we simply cant do, Or raise our stats, which we can.

I feel you, and i agree with you 100% us from Doom can't pull 200 either :/ not yet anyway but we do raise our stats, that's why most of us are maxed or nearly maxed...but we're all still 1 deff, except the 3 20 deff downies we have...(p.s. I still love those downies). but that's just our opinion...

You make excuses for all the terrible decisions that your leadership makes :o Why cant you state your opinion to them? If you don't think its right to allow dozens of invites in Addy tell them so.

He is in the leadership. Why can't eh state an opinion to us? Because BvG is a complete dictator, like kim jon un @@BvG

Addy is strong, we prolly have 5 invites per trip, yet u still cryin about our invites, while you team up with lp, which is about 20 of your pull, and some other clans.