Should the entire LPC scene just punish olympus?

Colin

Well what do we have here...

This is basically a topic to make it seem that teaming with 3 other clans this weekend was justified because of 3-5 30 defence accounts LMFAO.

Was three clans not enough? Who else can you team with apart from VT, SV, a random 65s clan and AAO?

You're dumb af... Vt and the 65s clan were just in our cape for 1 trip sniping us aswell, yeah 3-5 rofl why the fuck you lyinggggggg

You're dumb af... Vt and the 65s clan were just in our cape for 1 trip sniping us aswell, yeah 3-5 rofl why the fuck you lyinggggggg

Yeah bro? Really man?

Is that why I asked some dude if he was in Ruin and he responded with "I'm VT, we ally wRuin"?

Stop eating your own bullbrown sticky stuff you freak.

Yeah bro? Really man?

Is that why I asked some dude if he was in Ruin and he responded with "I'm VT, we ally wRuin"?

Stop eating your own bullbrown sticky stuff you freak.

Funny that because I remember killing dude and reports of him complaining how many times we killed him.

Stay in single you brown sticky stuff cunt

I actually might stay in single, it seems to have been working out for me lately...

fPUdhCj.png

0ioVhIu.jpg

Wait a minute, I've just realised that I've been 82 CB for months, in this I'm 81, how fucking old is this?! Looooooool digging up pictures from a single pk from months ago, how desperate