Slaughter Monday Night Slaughter Ft; Rage & EnVy

Dannypool

uZoIBAL.png

0IT49jY.png

On this great Monday night,Slaughter peaking at 25 Tigers who were hungry for some great wilderness action.

We were down in the beginning and majority of the fights but, we still dominated the wild.

Shout out to EnVy ending early.

Shout out for all the action

Shoutouts:

EnVy asking Rage to team on us

N8semrj.png

Rage's leader for wearing just a leather top.
ip5SZ3i.png

EGLGRA1.png

1V8mrUi.png

We started our trip with roughly 14 Tigers and attacked just north of CA and started pushing them towards the Ghost hut. While EnVy was Rging at CA pushed them north and cleared them up as they teleported out.

Slaughter Vs EnVy

After getting a regroup we set back out with 17 Tigers and fought EnVy on 18 ports who had roughly 19-20 kids. We cycled back and forth before we pushed onto of the ports with our sims and began pushing them east onto the next hill then continued to push EnVy off the hill to the pond west of sperm then cleared them up. S/O to @ trying to call a scim push then Zetro telling him to shut up on accident LOL. After clearing them up EnVy tried to regroup at CA but, we cleared them up again.

1V8mrUi.png

After getting a quick regroup from dummies we set back out hearing that Rage & EnVy were fighting near corp towards graves. We quickly rushed it to find them both running away. After that we went north to the gap east of Corp as Rage rushed us from the south and we began our fight and stayed aggressive pushing them off Corp hill and Rage ran into singles.

Slaughter Vs EnVy

After that we were waiting for either Rage or EnVy to rush us and finally EnVy went above corp and tried to snipe us from singles barely going into multi then just getting decked and run back into singles.

1V8mrUi.png

After EnVy went back into singles to hide we started walking down Corp hill to find Rage just chilling so we quickly hit them with our bows and pushed on top of them to see them run south and teleport away.

Slaughter Vs EnVy

After clearing up Rage x3 we scouted EnVy at 13 ports and rushed them with roughly 20 just to see them running into singles trying to cycle back and forth and get decked. Dropped around 8+ before we got bored and went east GF.

1V8mrUi.png

After that fight of pointless cycling back and forth because EnVy was too scared to step into multi we went towards CA and Rage rushed us with 24 west of CA in the trees and began our fight to cycle and push them only to see that they teleported away and got one ticked. We aggressively pushed them down and clearing them down 6 brought it back and took the W in the end. 

Slaughter Vs EnVy

After clearing up Rage EnVy rushed us from the south with roughly 17 without us banking and we fought them low food. Continued to snipe them out 1 by 1 then finally putting the ending blow on a scim push and clearing EnVy. After that EnVy ended their trip.

1V8mrUi.png 4c2PU9A.png

After that we got a quick regroup at Varrock dummies and set out with roughly 24 and found Rage & Dark Pures at hillz gap and began to snipe them south. As DP ran it east in panic we began to be aggressive with Rage and banged them out and forced them to teleport out of hillz hut sending them back to lumby and dummies. After we cleared Rage up we rushed east and annihilated Dark Pures back into singles out leveled/numbered/and low food.

1V8mrUi.png

After getting a regroup and having such an action packed Monday night of PKING we set back out looking to welcome Rage into the slaughter house. We rushed them west pond and pushed them onto sperm then clearing them at sperm AGAIN and forcing them to get another regroup. Sounds like Rage had a good trip today. 

1V8mrUi.png

After that we had our final fight of the day east of FOG where we found Rage and fought them down 1-2 only to find them teleporting and getting 1 ticked and pushing them north onto the lava line and banging them out. After steamrolling them we decided to end our amazing trip. TY FOR ALL THE ACTION!

Videos:

Scims POV:

Zetros POV:

AspkAkl.png

Interested in joining Slaughter? Join today @ www.slaughter-rs.info

imlPQzK.png

this clan is disgusting

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that brown sticky stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little brown sticky stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever†comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn tofu.