Addressing HPCs

tribal

after seeing @ 's topic on HPC's i decided to ask my clan mates on their thoughts about going HPC and if we should or not, the following is our conclusion...

After asking them if we should or not they told me "No"...i asked well why? they told me that HPC's cause too much drama and hold grudges against each other that end up in legit illegal IRL stuff, and most importantly somewhere on the bridge between LPC and HPC the definition of pure changed....do you guys remember what pures were? now some how someone decided to define a pure as a 39 defense account.

Now answer me this....Why would an MPC such as Doom for example would give up a scene where pures are actually pures(except for Olympus) and where the uggliest it gets is a simple Sharkbrew brown sticky stuff talking, to move up to scene where people get doxed and hacked and most have 39 defence and really aren't pures anymore? and that "adapt or die" stuff that doesn't fly when you're supposed to be a pure clan. you're either a pure or you're not.

do HPC's want new clans to move up to their scene to liven things up? we will gladly move up as soon as you guys give us a reason too...after all we all started clanning to have fun with our clans, not to prove to each other who can be the most cancerous.

P.s. leave your flameful comments, prove me right. :)

So basically this is what you're saying

your friend halp made a cauliflower topic and made him look very dumb and you felt bad for him so you made a topic addressing how cauliflower he looks

and you dont want to move up because your afraid you will get bullied by everyone because your clan isnt a threat to anyone

when will you admit you are afraid to move up i dont understand lmao

So basically this is what you're saying

your friend halp made a cauliflower topic and made him look very dumb and you felt bad for him so you made a topic addressing how cauliflower he looks

and you dont want to move up because your afraid you will get bullied by everyone because your clan isnt a threat to anyone

when will you admit you are afraid to move up i dont understand lmao

Why would his clan move up when it still struggles with olympus lol

Legit IRL stuff? How about your leader @Hormone scamming people on twitch.tv for IRL money. He doesn't talk about that to his members does he. Know more about your clan before you speak.

timmmmmy

what happened to ya man

more importantly, what happened to your prediction that dome would be closed by the end of summer

timmmmmy

what happened to ya man

more importantly, what happened to your prediction that dome would be closed by the end of summer

You're prettymuch closed lol your members are bored of getting starved in clanwars and you're still losing to olympus in the wilderness lol

The real problem with the MPC as it is, is that you can be in an MPC and an HPC simultaneously which gives clans with highly experienced HPC members an unfair advantage over clans with fresh members with zero experience. If we don't want to go out with HPCs we could maybe arrange something where we do P2P Trips on Saturday during HPC F2P trips and F2P trips during Sunday's  HPC P2P trips (4 EST TRIPS). We would be going out at the same time as HPCs just in the opposite server to avoid fighting the addy and mains. It would solve the multi clanning problem and would give us a real idea of who is the best with members that are purely YOUR OWN. If that doesn't seem like a good idea moving the MPC scene up could work and maybe even encourage more 1 defence based accounts in HPCs. Anyway I doubt your clan would do it as you're heavily reliant on Foe and other HPCs :( You and the other clans always seem to come up with these excuses to maintain your HPC members so you can keep winning and to claim #1 in a place where it does not matter  ;)