Mr Potato heads vs the world pk trip

TLP FLAME UNIT

EOP is like a one group of old heads who played baseball and won state champion 25 years ago but still get together every year to celebrate about it.  Irrelevant 

???

IF you wanna go there then that applies to all old clans lol - TLP, CP, FI AND EOP - except that not all of these clans were actually relevant "25 years ago"

Dont get too ahead of yourselves...

Your quality isnt good enough to start a rivalry with CP, FO & EOP. 

The only thing helping you atm is the ridiculous amount of addy you have - Not sure how you can even be considered a pure clan anymore tbh.

Remember the state of TLP before you all went 30+ defence ? Yeah me tooo.... You couldnt win a single F2P prep against EoP AND you were in a rivalry with Supremacy.

KYP.

we had 2 preps before you closed and we were just opening up fresh accounts level 70s lmfao get a grip

Like i said.. we went west  with 45+ after CP's crash.. we literally lost less than 10 people in that fight before it was crashed.

If thats what you call "smoking" then keep at it.

Dont see anything ironic there considering that i wasnt mad, i just pointed out an error in your cute little story.

Thats it.

On a side note id like to add that it was quite annoying fighting you guys, i could maybe attack 5 TLP members because you all are 100+ cb with 30+ defence lol.

CP V2

Peace.

nobody gives a fuck nigga

???

IF you wanna go there then that applies to all old clans lol - TLP, CP, FI AND EOP - except that not all of these clans were actually relevant "25 years ago"

EOP is like a one group of old heads who played baseball and won state champion 25 years ago but still get together every year to celebrate about it.  Irrelevant