Mr Potato heads vs the world pk trip

TLP FLAME UNIT

"The fight started with eop rushing us at corp hill. They had around 57 to our 61 when they rushed and the fight ended with 39 for eop and 64 for us. Good try eop (lmao)"

God bless. who gave you those opts lmfao...

After CP crashed we ran to 13s with ~46 or so.. stood there for a few seconds and our cape counter was at 50+ -- Then FI rushed us and we began fighting them.

"CP crashed after we removed eop from the wilderness"

^

Read what i said above.. You didnt remove brown sticky stuff.. We ran west after CP's crash and began fighting FI there with 50 EoP strong.

~~ I know yall are mad for watever reason, but damn... lol

wow bro u got 50 again after all your dead dudes returned? thats crazy

cry more dude you got smoked

"The fight started with eop rushing us at corp hill. They had around 57 to our 61 when they rushed and the fight ended with 39 for eop and 64 for us. Good try eop (lmao)"

God bless. who gave you those opts lmfao...

After CP crashed we ran to 13s with ~46 or so.. stood there for a few seconds and our cape counter was at 50+ -- Then FI rushed us and we began fighting them.

"CP crashed after we removed eop from the wilderness"

^

Read what i said above.. You didnt remove brown sticky stuff.. We ran west after CP's crash and began fighting FI there with 50 EoP strong.

~~ I know yall are mad for watever reason, but damn... lol

ye bro?

wow bro u got 50 again after all your dead dudes returned? thats crazy

cry more dude you got smoked

Like i said.. we went west  with 45+ after CP's crash.. we literally lost less than 10 people in that fight before it was crashed.

If thats what you call "smoking" then keep at it.

how ironic haha

Dont see anything ironic there considering that i wasnt mad, i just pointed out an error in your cute little story.

Thats it.

On a side note id like to add that it was quite annoying fighting you guys, i could maybe attack 5 TLP members because you all are 100+ cb with 30+ defence lol.

CP V2

Peace.