Slaughter Late night pking

Dannypool

TY EV

we clearing you first time and last time but gj on 2nd time around we got cocky  

and @Gravey wtf are u doing lmfao

Spogel/Splodge/The Insider/DisneyDicks/P K Persia all rolling in EnVy with the rest of the Remedy fam atm why are you with the Supremacy retards LOLOLOLOLOLOL, come on ts108.teamspeak3.com talk to me GRAVEY!@#!@#

Spogel/Splodge/The Insider/DisneyDicks/P K Persia all rolling in EnVy with the rest of the Remedy fam atm why are you with the Supremacy retards LOLOLOLOLOLOL, come on ts108.teamspeak3.com talk to me GRAVEY!@#!@#

Dude cant step foot in that ts... 1 HULK WILL RAT ME lol

Lol, relax you had +3 the entire time also first fight we had tea book camping us, also we brought it back to 14v15 before VP crashed. Look forward to prepping you guys Wednesday next week.

Oh, didn't know P K Persia was with ya'll. Heh.