@Redemption

Hercules

you're honestly a broccoli your clan counter-declared a 50v50 prep vs us we countered it again saying we won't go above 40 or 45 and you just declined that lol, don't quote me again.

Pulls 90 on a weekend, declared a 25 vs 25 and scared to 50 vs 50. Listen to yourself you dumb fking broccoli l0l. You embarrassed yourself Vs FI and now you're telling your members not to do the fullout Vs FOE LMFAO.

Pulls 90 on a weekend, declared a 25 vs 25 and scared to 50 vs 50. Listen to yourself you dumb fking broccoli l0l. You embarrassed yourself Vs FI and now you're telling your members not to do the fullout Vs FOE LMFAO.

damn bro I care so much keep going

no1 gives a brown sticky stuff what u think god dayamit l0l I already showed u wrong know your place or carry on getting slammed.

no1 gives a brown sticky stuff what u think god dayamit l0l I already showed u wrong know your place or carry on getting slammed.

You proved nothing other than that your clan is crumbling and falling apart moron.

kyp broccoli

932e931ba4.png