Friday: Smashing Dome Week Prep - P2P

Swagman11

mate no offence you've been in Doom about a week. shutup

"mate" no offence but your clan was still irrelevant when I was in Olympus in July, how does me being in doom for a week change that? Your clan hasn't actually achieved anything and you're like 10th on the prep LB with a negative win/loss ratio in preps...

"mate" no offence but your clan was still irrelevant when I was in Olympus in July, how does me being in doom for a week change that? Your clan hasn't actually achieved anything and you're like 10th on the prep LB with a negative win/loss ratio in preps...

who gives a brown sticky stuff about preps? only you by the looks of things

who gives a brown sticky stuff about preps? only you by the looks of things

Majority of the clans care about preps, but I can see why your clan doesn't because the only time you can compete is when you can bring mains.

Are you going to have a weekend topic this week though?

Majority of the clans care about preps, but I can see why your clan doesn't because the only time you can compete is when you can bring mains.

Are you going to have a weekend topic this week though?

stfu broccoli only brown sticky stuff kids like you in doom who have singles trips every weekend cling to having hpc invites win you minigames 

stfu broccoli only brown sticky stuff kids like you in doom who have singles trips every weekend cling to having hpc invites win you minigames

What clan are you in? Or are you another broccoli that hides behind troll accounts? here's a reminder of our last weekend in case you forgot

I see us slamming everyone, not having a singles trip (unlike you lmfao)

so you're telling me your members prefer pking below level 20 wilderness because there's 'no point going above' l0l you're horrible

tell me the logic in going up to get hit by your hpc accs + your jaja mains

you got pushed to 26 hill and every one of your guys was in lumb, but your lone vidder's vid cut out on sperm lol

tell me the logic in going up to get hit by your hpc accs + your jaja mains

you got pushed to 26 hill and every one of your guys was in lumb, but your lone vidder's vid cut out on sperm lol

we were teleing out to RG but ok. Don't be mad we force you to Pk at hills in p2p

What clan are you in? Or are you another broccoli that hides behind troll accounts? here's a reminder of our last weekend in case you forgot

I see us slamming everyone, not having a singles trip (unlike you lmfao)

lmfao bundle of twigsgot i can link you 10 vids of dome getting smashed by cd but i dont have more time than this to waste on cauliflower like you

stay brown sticky stuff cya next weekend

lmfao bundle of twigsgot i can link you 10 vids of dome getting smashed by cd but i dont have more time than this to waste on cauliflower like you

stay brown sticky stuff cya next weekend

I'm surprised you can find 10 vids that CD have posted, your last weekend topic was like 22nd November...?

• 2 weeks later...