[RD Sat. Trip] HATE IT OR LOVE IT THE UNDERDOGS ON TOP FT. Putting Fatality into the Dumpster

Black Longsword

Wow bro looks like you took the time to post this. Too bad i aint reading it because its from a +1  fi member

Fi will always suck, 9 years of brown sticky stuff

#clan-eop

who was talking to you or saying anything about eop?

you look pretty upset right now bro, join rd and it can all be over ;)

why would i leave a clan that hasnt closed once in the 9 years that its been open to join a 2 year old clan that's slumping hard a clan with leaders that want quanity over quality, a clan that's own leaders even knows they are trash, and a clan that has someone who calls himself ii dip ii in 2k15.

after clearing u x4 today r0f

cya moron

Only thing i respect about you is your loyalty to a clan that is clearly slumping and in a desperate situation.

The fact you go out of your way to flame other clans and defend your clan even knowing that your clan is...not doing so hot...Ay man kudos 

tell me what makes your clan worth leaving mine for

because everything you say is wrong and has clearly come from someone else. You should consider making your own opinion about clans, saying we have no quality when we've beaten tlp is out last 2 p2p preps and exchanged wins with foe in our last 4 preps? is just deluded. No idea why you would say we're slumping either when we pull more then you every weekend, just something to bare in mind.

2:30

45v43 ,u had 31 to our 40 before tlp rushed then cp rushed and u ended with 24 to our 38

finally someone shows a video. i still don't see you clearing us though. when your ranks actually agree to a fight and you legitimately clear us get back to me.

because everything you say is wrong and has clearly come from someone else. You should consider making your own opinion about clans, saying we have no quality when we've beaten tlp is out last 2 p2p preps and exchanged wins with foe in our last 4 preps? is just deluded. No idea why you would say we're slumping either when we pull more then you every weekend, just something to bare in mind.

yes someone else is at my computer typing what i'm saying. people in different clans are always going to talk brown sticky stuff to each other that's just how it is dont get your feelins hurt. I say you are slumping because of what i see like the invites your clan uses. If you were going strong you wouldn't need invites to compete. Like the time you pulled more than your members list was obvious invites. That day you also ended before anyone else did. why does rd continue to end while other clans are still fighting? why wont your ranks ever agree to a setup fight between us? that's why we keep hitting and clearing you from single. you cant deny being cleared from single either, you would just be lieing to yourself by saying we didnt. these are things i see and i make my assumptions from that. that's all man

yes someone else is at my computer typing what i'm saying. people in different clans are always going to talk brown sticky stuff to each other that's just how it is dont get your feelins hurt. I say you are slumping because of what i see like the invites your clan uses. If you were going strong you wouldn't need invites to compete. Like the time you pulled more than your members list was obvious invites. That day you also ended before anyone else did. why does rd continue to end while other clans are still fighting? why wont your ranks ever agree to a setup fight between us? that's why we keep hitting and clearing you from single. you cant deny being cleared from single either, you would just be lieing to yourself by saying we didnt. these are things i see and i make my assumptions from that. that's all man

I didn't realise my feelings were getting hurt? dunno if you've noticed but our ml doesn't consist of applicants or old members so when we want to pull more than our ml we will. You said 'that day' and then carried on to say 'continue' which doesn't really add up. Everything else u said came from some1 else. Its like I said make ur own mind up about clans bro, if u ever change ur mind hit me up i'd be happy to free you from that clan!

I didn't realise my feelings were getting hurt? dunno if you've noticed but our ml doesn't consist of applicants or old members so when we want to pull more than our ml we will. You said 'that day' and then carried on to say 'continue' which doesn't really add up. Everything else u said came from some1 else. Its like I said make ur own mind up about clans bro, if u ever change ur mind hit me up i'd be happy to free you from that clan!

how can you tell me what im saying came from someone else man that doesn't make sense. your just being broccolied now man.