mfw

lookatwhatidid

ye bro? it's ironic you mention replying to an anonymous account when it's worse that you actually are behind one lmao you try so hard on this forum and still look so cauliflower in the end. is this and your vegan lifestyle all you have man? get bodied by a fatboy moron
 so ur finally admitting that ur not chubby, ur actually fat. congratulations!! now the 2nd step is to log off, and go be active irl. /query me on irc for a diet plan btw @@Robbyy

so ur finally admitting that ur not chubby, ur actually fat. congratulations!! now the 2nd step is to log off, and go be active irl. /query me on irc for a diet plan btw @@Robbyy

yolo nigga it's not a secret lmfao but like you say "go be active irl" when it's ironic that the difference between me and you is i don't sit on sharkbrew day in day out defending my online honor lmao

stay delusional pussy

yolo farmer it's not a secret lmfao but like you say "go be active irl" when it's ironic that the difference between me and you is i don't sit on sharkbrew day in day out defending my online honor lmao stay delusional pussy
 nice post count on sharkbrew lmfaoooo. difference between you and i is that i'm healthy and actually good at this game. ur fat and bad at this game LOOOL. so emotional @@Robbyy

nice post count on sharkbrew lmfaoooo. difference between you and i is that i'm healthy and actually good at this game. ur fat and bad at this game LOOOL. so emotional @@Robbyy

ye bro? sure i'm overweight lmao and wow u might even be better at this game than me!!!! but at least i'm not a seemingly depressed virgin that acts out online over his runescape clan forums getting leaked lmfao0

like i said if you're ever in the area lemme know and we can see who's healthy and who's not :D

ye bro? sure i'm overweight lmao and wow u might even be better at this game than me!!!! but at least i'm not a seemingly depressed virgin that acts out online over his runescape clan forums getting leaked lmfao0 like i said if you're ever in the area lemme know and we can see who's healthy and who's not :D
 ye bro? u seem upset about ur weight. my offer still stands with the diet plan. no need to be emotional Robert @@Robbyy

man this lookwhatididguy really seems to get heated over this game.bit of advice pal, just chill out. Also, you seem to be the one mouthing off most about peoples' appearance, perhaps you are a bit insecure yourself :) 
 very heated bro, full red face and everything. i find it hilarious that tlp members can flame everybody else, but the moment i flame back i'm automatically a bully lmfaoo. so emotional @@Geno

very heated bro, full red face and everything. i find it hilarious that tlp members can flame everybody else, but the moment i flame back i'm automatically a bully lmfaoo. so emotional @@Geno

if ur letting sharkbrew banter get to you then idk what to say bro

so they leaked ur leaderboards, ain't no reason to throw a tantrum pal