Olympus' Midnight F2P PKRI - Keeping Ruin Out of Our Wilderness

Misfits Public Relations

Was easy as usual goodfight OP+CD, good to see weaker clans trying to step up and try fight us, props for that. Better luck next time, I am sure you will improve as time passes on. 6 kills, 0 deaths as per usual. Enjoy your fake topic/win.

Was easy as usual goodfight OP+CD, good to see weaker clans trying to step up and try fight us, props for that. Better luck next time, I am sure you will improve as time passes on. 6 kills, 0 deaths as per usual. Enjoy your fake topic/win.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.'

I appreciate your fake post defending your clan man. Better luck time dude. Was all fun.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.'

I appreciate your fake post defending your clan man. Better luck time dude. Was all fun.

>Put up sig to get quoted

>Quotes my sig

>Herp derp dickhead

I appreciate your existence, I mean if you weren't so bad how else would we look so great. Enjoy your brown sticky stuff clan, hopefully your members and invites aren't anywhere as delusional as you are lmao.

>Quotes my sig

>Herp derp dickhead

I appreciate your existence, I mean if you weren't so bad how else would we look so great. Enjoy your brown sticky stuff clan, hopefully your members and invites aren't anywhere as delusional as you are lmao.

bro where r the pics and vids of u winning thats all im asking for and for some reason ur clan cannot provide them

>Quotes my sig

>Herp derp dickhead

LMAO. U SAD M8????

???????????????????????? wtf u didnt even get to kill any one, you were in singles the whole time, u tried touching the champs and ran back to singles in .5 

im still trying to figure out why you even posted a topic you are irrelevant

???????????????????????? wtf u didnt even get to kill any one, you were in singles the whole time, u tried touching the champs and ran back to singles in .5 

im still trying to figure out why you even posted a topic you are irrelevant

BRO. ACCORDING TO RUINS TOPIC UR IN OLYMPUS DOOD, LIKE WTF BRO ETC

i didn't die fam, keep lying to yourselves you know you lost and got this dick

fyi i have edgeville respawn  I don't hate you but your clan

where r the pics and vids of u winning

i have my pics/vids of fully clearing you MULTIPLE TIMES tonight

how can u claim a win and all the evidence points to the contrary 

where r the pics and vids of u winning

i have my pics/vids of fully clearing you MULTIPLE TIMES tonight

how can u claim a win and all the evidence points to the contrary 

its clear you were obviously not there how about you go to our topic and see the vids/pics of ur clan getting killed m8