Olympus' Midnight F2P PKRI - Keeping Ruin Out of Our Wilderness

Misfits Public Relations

How anyone can be braindead enough to think Ruin won against us when they have no pictures or videos of winning against anyone but CD when they had a +5 is beyond me lol.

I guess that's really what the power of propaganda will do.

watch 2:40 

@@Howl

tell murky/ghettoo thank you for locs !

use all your leaks and locs to try and try to claim wins on us

but once we try to get a fair matched fight, what happens? Lol, we all know what the fuck happens when olympus and prep mix.

was ez. ty 4 action 

All i see is cp and mains lmfao????? stay ez op cleared 4-1 #ruined your crash :hehehe:

you post a screenshot of our teamspeak, showing littually 2 invites of cp. Those people are accually joining as well. if i watch your pov i see the vieder spamming "join tlp" lmfao. KYP retards, you guys had 5+ invites, remortality for example. lol. stay ez retards

use all your leaks and locs to try and try to claim wins on us

but once we try to get a fair matched fight, what happens? Lol, we all know what the fuck happens when olympus and prep mix.

was ez. ty 4 action 

u got slaughtered we all know that. Tygris.

you post a screenshot of our teamspeak, showing littually 2 invites of cp. Those people are accually joining as well. if i watch your pov i see the vieder spamming "join tlp" lmfao. KYP retards, you guys had 5+ invites, remortality for example. lol. stay ez retards

Joining on their hpc accs? lol trust op

The one person you claim is an invite (remortality) is an applicant, with how much you camp our forums bud you should know this, do your research max.