I am proud to say idgaf what you think

Duval

Its just tragic for the people that actually waste their time by joining, putting in effort, for you just to close, inevitably, within the next few months.

Goodluck, have fun competing. 

What did you do when all that time and effort you put into zerg unit just died away when they closed after getting flicked around like a unwanted booger stuck on the end of your finger. Even RD is lasting longer then you. Sorry @@Geno but ch still is the better team 40 clan . Thanks but no thanks lil guy you must be a rank in ruin but whats cute is that ruin is a washed up zerg and i can name 7 ppl who DONT attend your trips bc its boring af when all u do is lobby and hide in single from OP. So please PLASEE PLEASE explain to me how i can be successful in this game old mighty king of Rs who hasnt ever closed or been brown sticky stuff....

OH WAIT!@!#!@#!@............................?

shut up kid

this is such a terrible idea

every1 noes ure gunna close chaotic in 4-5 months max when u get burnt out and there's no way in hell ull find any good ranks out there unless you get super lucky like u did in chv1

ure trying way too hard to type like a thug but you actually make urself out to be white as brown sticky stuff

11/10 dont reopen

get bricked

shut up kid

this is such a terrible idea

every1 noes ure gunna close chaotic in 4-5 months max when u get burnt out and there's no way in hell ull find any good ranks out there unless you get super lucky like u did in chv1

ure trying way too hard to type like a thug but you actually make urself out to be white as brown sticky stuff

11/10 dont reopen

get bricked

Go back to flaming fi ur better at that lil guy

rage has a LONG way to go before u can even begin to think about Mpc scene. Your organization is non existence " no flame intended" but for being in rage and listening and watching you need to work on ur Clw and ur clans listening skills. u gotta compete with ruin and doom and they are both SOLID ass clans who pull heavy and have amazing organization.

Thanks for all the good lucks. Im glad for once this community seems to be welcoming and not a bunch of 12 yr old bundle of twigss who just rage flame....

gl to the lpc scene <3

Daddy000000000000000 

The time will come, 2months to a couple years of opening, comparing the top mpc to rage? thats interesting. 

What did you do when all that time and effort you put into zerg unit just died away when they closed after getting flicked around like a unwanted booger stuck on the end of your finger. Even RD is lasting longer then you. Sorry @@Geno but ch still is the better team 40 clan . Thanks but no thanks lil guy you must be a rank in ruin but whats cute is that ruin is a washed up zerg and i can name 7 ppl who DONT attend your trips bc its boring af when all u do is lobby and hide in single from OP. So please PLASEE PLEASE explain to me how i can be successful in this game old mighty king of Rs who hasnt ever closed or been brown sticky stuff....

OH WAIT!@!#!@#!@............................?

ohhhh i just hit a nerve. chill out little guy! Im not a rank in ruin, no, but weren't you a member there? Truthful observations seem to really hurt your feelings. Please don't get emotional. 

my fore arm is thicker than ur chest idiot sit down

ya bc u eat so much fucking cat and dog nigga please settle down before ur noodles over cook fuck boy asain.

ohhhh i just hit a nerve. chill out little guy! Im not a rank in ruin, no, but weren't you a member there? Truthful observations seem to really hurt your feelings. Please don't get emotional. 

i think its the other way round lil guy, its okay tho cuz we all kno the truth :)

ya bc u eat so much fucking cat and dog farmer please settle down before ur noodles over cook fuck boy asain.

i think its the other way round lil guy, its okay tho cuz we all kno the truth :)

lmfao u white ass cracka ass mother fucker shut up we all noe u weigh like 20 lbs or some brown sticky stuff

u cant even lift a grocery bag ur girlfriend has to do it for u

get bricked hick 

lmfao u white ass cracka ass mother fucker shut up we all noe u weigh like 20 lbs or some brown sticky stuff

u cant even lift a grocery bag ur girlfriend has to do it for u

get bricked hick

"Hick" lmao im far from a hick. 20 pounds? Try 150. Gf lifts stuff for me? At least i have one. When is the last time you had a fine ass girl riding you backwards screaming ur name?? My point exactly . please back to china with u .

"Hick" lmao im far from a hick. 20 pounds? Try 150. Gf lifts stuff for me? At least i have one. When is the last time you had a fine ass girl riding you backwards screaming ur name?? My point exactly . please back to china with u .

stfu u cornbread ass wannabe cracka ass bricked usain bolt lipped wigger 

u didnt deny that your gf does all the heavy lifting around the house for u, lil punk ass bitch 

the only girl that would scream your name is some girl avatar on runescape - "duval! duval!" while she calls her clan to pile your 20 lb white skinny twig cracka ass.

stfu u cornbread ass wannabe cracka ass bricked usain bolt lipped wigger

u didnt deny that your gf does all the heavy lifting around the house for u, lil punk ass bitch

the only girl that would scream your name is some girl avatar on runescape - "duval! duval!" while she calls her clan to pile your 20 lb white skinny twig cracka ass.

Im not sure i can b a cracka a nigga a usain bolt a wigger and a hick and a inbred at the same time. Please pick one :)