resignation letter

manboob69

nobody cares

op sucks whatever clan duval is in will suck

ty 4 +1

Never heard of you, I'm sure if you're opening s clan with ducal that it will be open for a week..... If you even open at all.

& this is coming from Sovereign and Critical Damage, who have accomplished... [file not found].

& this is coming from Sovereign and Critical Damage, who have accomplished... [file not found].

I agree. Chaotic has a bigger history then both. And just bc u havent officially closed @ we all know cd has been dead weight since doom shut yall up for the last 5months. I dont know who this random is but he isnt my wl. Thanks again for the attention tho

I agree. Chaotic has a bigger history then both. And just bc u havent officially closed @ we all know cd has been dead weight since doom shut yall up for the last 5months. I dont know who this random is but he isnt my wl. Thanks again for the attention tho

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14283-critical-damage-smash-doom-in-p2p-again/page-1&do=findComment&comment=345578

Doom did this to us, out pulling them by 20, followed by ending their p2p trip real quick.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14283-critical-damage-smash-doom-in-p2p-again/page-1&do=findComment&comment=345578

Doom did this to us, out pulling them by 20, followed by ending their p2p trip real quick.

cd isnt even a factor to us lol. we'll be blowing by you within 2 weeks lmfao get out of my topic dumbass

"i know there is great expectations as i am regarded as one of the most underated callers in the community"

That sentence reeks of tomato and ego. It's contradictory, and also, well... nobody gives a brown sticky stuff.

Good luck in Chaotic and make sure to keep me posted the next time you accept a rank in another team. 

"i know there is great expectations as i am regarded as one of the most underated callers in the community"

That sentence reeks of tofu and ego. It's contradictory, and also, well... nobody gives a brown sticky stuff.

Good luck in Chaotic and make sure to keep me posted the next time you accept a rank in another team. 

um coming from you? stick to your youtube videos kid leave the clanning to someone with experience

um coming from you? stick to your youtube videos kid leave the clanning to someone with experience

"underrated callers" "great expectations" "chaotic"

Experience h3h3h3h3h3

Might wanna update your avatar and sig btw or are you keeping it to remind us all of your extensive experience  :lol: