hey zenith aka doom aka wet asses aka shitters aka ded clan

TBR

Maybe if you focused on giving your clan action instead of declaration wins you might pull more than 10 to a prepped P2P Pk trip. LMFAO praise white jesus.

Just trying to help you guys out, I don't want you to die before 2016.

See you tonight at 3.30est on another of your prepped P2P PK trips. (you might get 15 this time)

Stay brown sticky stuff

Maybe if you focused on giving your clan action instead of declaration wins you might pull more than 10 to a prepped P2P Pk trip. LMFAO praise white jesus.

See you tonight at 3.30est on another of your prepped P2P PK trips. (you might get 15 this time)

Stay brown sticky stuff

I noticed you made this post your 1000th ;)

Which one of the following made you lose the preps?

A: Your kids not being able to tank

B: Your ranks not accepting the preps to begin with.

Ty 4 preps doe, was ez

@@slushpuppy The time is near  :)

@ You should really start posting weekend trips that are actually relevant.

Maybe even a prep or two now and than.

@ You should really start posting weekend trips that are actually relevant.

Maybe even a prep or two now and than.

Unlike your rank team I don't lie to my members. I don't need to make a aftermath topic full of bullbrown sticky stuff.

Can you explain why you don't have a Sunday topic this week?

Your clan is literally irrelevant, and it's not just doom members or people that are biased to doom that say this. Your clan literally gets railed despite having mains trying to be pures (level 90s with mith but have 50 defence lmfao).

The only thing you try to hype off if P2P where you can bring jaja and mains that can actually impact fights more than F2P.

btw thanks for the free 2 wins shortly since you won't prep us

Can you explain why you don't have a Sunday topic this week?

Your clan is literally irrelevant, and it's not just doom members or people that are biased to doom that say this. Your clan literally gets railed despite having mains trying to be pures (level 90s with mith but have 50 defence lmfao).

The only thing you try to hype off if P2P where you can bring jaja and mains that can actually impact fights more than F2P.

btw thanks for the free 2 wins shortly since you won't prep us

thanks for the bump. See you tonight for your 10th railing in p2p in the last 3 weeks.

Thanks for ignoring what I said because you realise that everything I said is true

btw

8RrLzXx.png

Thats the thing your clan only cares about preps/CWA. probably why your members don't show up the actual Pks. What the fuck are you going to do when the CPL gets reset and the declaration section removed? you'll have nothing. Hold on to this pal

Thats the thing your clan only cares about preps/CWA. probably why your members don't show up the actual Pks. What the fuck are you going to do when the CPL gets reset and the declaration section removed? you'll have nothing. Hold on to this pal

We care as much about wilderness as much as we do CWA, which is why 80 of us railed you for our last mandatory PK trip, rag dolling you all across gap.

You've given up on clan wars because you realise your clan is brown sticky stuff and relies on mains and invites to attempt to compete (when in reality you are the worst MPC around).

We care as much about wilderness as much as we do CWA, which is why 80 of us railed you for our last mandatory PK trip, rag dolling you all across gap.

You've given up on clan wars because you realise your clan is brown sticky stuff and relies on mains and invites to attempt to compete (when in reality you are the worst MPC around).

lmfao you don't even get CWA fights, it's not even because you're good. Ruin is the best, get mad.

The last CWA fight we fought Doom, we won 2-0 and you bailed on the third round ( horm raging ) lmfao. You wouldn't know since you've been in doom about a month and still trying to get noticed, hence why you post on here

like i say I'll see you tonight. You can talk the talk but lets see if you can back it up!

Stay brown sticky stuff