The real reasons nobody gives a shit about Doom (Zenith v97)

TBR

Zenith  

61 members have voted

1. 1. So why does nobody fight Doom?

• It's amusing to watch them complain on Sharkbrew (Prep us?) (why won't you prep us)
    • Their attitude towards other clans
    • Their rank team is ass
    • Hormone is a fat cunt
    • KJ has a limp dick
    • Better clan scene without Doom

the only deadweight here is your dead mother lmfa0 suk dikk downy l0l

You can't even write a basic English sentence without looking like an utter degenerate. Perhaps all the hours you invest on RS/Sharkbrew should be invested in getting yourself back into education lmfao

You can't even write a basic English sentence without looking like an utter degenerate. Perhaps all the hours you invest on RS/Sharkbrew should be invested in getting yourself back into education lmfao

quote me again pussi i dare u il jerk the brown sticky stuff out of ur d1k i promise downy

I feel you man not many people can comprehend having 2 dads and having to sit in a wheelchair all your life like you can

I feel for you man, you're that obsessed with me that you're willing to make yourself look like the broccoli you are just to get some attention from me lmfao

Smashing your keyboard isn't going to make you get better at this game or get an education, if anything it will just give me more reasons to laugh at your pathetic life lol

I feel for you man, you're that obsessed with me that you're willing to make yourself look like the broccoli you are just to get some attention from me lmfao

Smashing your keyboard isn't going to make you get better at this game or get an education, if anything it will just give me more reasons to laugh at your pathetic life lol

l0l ! is ur wheelchair turbocharged m8